Senior UX Designer
Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
We’re looking for a versatile product designer who can help us deliver the tactical work on our upcoming roadmap, as well as contribute to the design team’s strategic backlog. Equal parts soldier (comfortable with deadlines, leaning on experience to make informed design decisions), equal parts farmer (nurtures new ideas, drives research and testing, achieves success through refinement and iteration), you’ll deliver against all aspects of the product design process--soup to nuts. Working alongside experienced industry leaders, the role would quickly establish you as a key member of a talented, tight-knit team and a real force for creating value for our enterprise product used by thousands everyday. If you’re looking for a challenge, this is it.
A leader in our industry, NuORDER, recently acquired by Lightspeed, continues to invest in expanding its advantage in wholesale eCommerce. This role would primarily focus on the retail side of our product, but not exclusively.
The role can be located remotely across the United States.
What you’ll do?
- Communicate and create end-to-end scenarios and interaction models based on well thought out user centered design thinking
- Create wireframes, prototypes and other UX deliverables, utilizing modular dev-friendly components
- Collaborate with development teams to form and test creative, high value solutions that can be shipped relatively quickly
- Conduct in-depth interviews and obtain feedback from current and potential customers.
- Contribute to the UX team’s roadmap of usability and enhancement improvements across the platform.
What we’re looking for?
- 7+ years of experience in product design.
- Experience and expertise of solving enterprise application (eCommerce, B2B./B2B2C) interaction design problems.
- You’re a sharp, strong visual communicator. You care equally about users, utility and design details.
- Driven by data, you’re passionate about attacking complex, enterprise-level problems, crafting fluid experiences that people love.
- Experience in all modern UX deliverables: personas, affinity maps, user journey maps, wireframes, conceptual design, process flow charts, pencil sketches, hi-fidelity prototypes and mock-ups
- Self-organized and proactive: you will be expected to work autonomously as well as coordinating your work and the work of other designers with the product team.
- Experience contributing throughout the software product design process: from discovery and user research to high-fidelity designs, engineering specs and usability testing.
- Deep working knowledge/experience working in Sketch. Proficiency in additional modern design tools such as Figma, Invision, Webflow, UX Pin, Adobe CS, as well as workflow tools such as Abstract and Zeplin.
ABOUT NuORDER:NuORDER is the leading wholesale eCommerce platform. Brands use NuORDER to deliver a seamless, more collaborative wholesale process, where buyers can browse products, plan assortments and make smarter buys in real-time. The NuORDER platform was engineered with flexibility and scale in mind, empowering businesses of all sizes with enterprise-level technology. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California; NuORDER connects more than 2,500 brands and 500,000 retailers globally, helping them grow and win together. For more information, visit www.nuorder.com
WHY NuORDER?We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together!
BENEFITS:NuORDER offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision insurance, a matching 401k program, equity, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays.