Senior UX Researcher
Exactly 45 billion dollars is locked up in cash security deposits. We prove that there’s a better way. Rhino is bringing financial flexibility to renters everywhere.
We give renters a choice in a transaction that never offered choice before. We replace upfront security deposits with affordable insurance that saves renters hundreds and thousands of dollars. To date, we have saved renters over $150 million and are trusted in over 1 million homes across all 50 states.
Founded in 2017 and VC backed, Rhino's mission is to utilize technology to offer products and services that break down financial barriers and offer a win-win solution for both renters and property owners/managers alike.
As a Senior UX Researcher at Rhino, you’ll join a passionate team that works closely with product, engineering, and leadership to build products that are positioned to revolutionize renting.
In this role you will:
- Drive, design and conduct research projects that span exploratory, design, and evaluative research. Owning the research from end to end.
- Analyze and synthesize conducted research and provide impactful recommendations and insights about our users and experience
- Partner with designers, product managers, and team, guiding them in applying insights to their work
- Establish tools, systems, and processes to streamline and scale research
- Drive research culture and enablement across Design and Product
We’re ideally seeking:
- 3+ years of experience in research focused on consumer-facing digital products
- Experienced in generating insights that informed strategy, product, and design
- A deep understanding of evaluative and formative qualitative research methods
- Experience with quantitative methods, analyzing metrics, designing experiments, and worked with Data team to connect data to qualitative insights
- Understands inclusive design and accessibility
- Experience communicating research findings to the team and stakeholders
- Ability to help teams contextualize user problems, behaviors, and workflow
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.