Senior Product Designer
Reporting to the President - the Senior Product Designer will be responsible for the design of Kinetic Commerce’s platform and products.
- Immerse yourself in the Product and can identify key priorities and areas of focus from a Design perspective to help make the product successful.
- Lead by example and drive improvement of our design culture (best practices, tools, deliverables, communications, relationships, etc.)
- Guide effective documentation and communication of design - via wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and user stories.
- Contribute research and evaluation of emerging design, technology, industry, and market trends.
- Driving the creation and execution of designs across a variety of digital platforms.
- Developing interaction models and information architecture strategies and tactics.
- Reviewing implementation with the President, Technical Leads, and Creative Strategists to ensure quality control of the interaction model and overall user experience.
- Meeting with clients to understand, refine and reach their user goals, facilitate testing and summarizing recommendations.
- You will be part of a multi-disciplinary project team of designers, strategists and software engineers.
- You are a resource and consultant to all teams.
- From concept to final polish you will be creating high-quality designs
- 5+ years of UX, UI, and/or Product design experience creating impactful and attractive digital applications with multi-disciplinary teams
- A portfolio that demonstrates an understanding of the end-to-end user-centered design process across a range of digital platforms (ie. web, mobile, social and tablet)
- Proficiency in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite and familiarity with designing and prototyping tools (ie. Invision, Zeplin)
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills to articulate and justify design decisions with clients, designers, developers and engineers
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and communicate progress and expected milestones
- Critical and quick thinking is a must
- Naturally entrepreneurial and eager to learn. A collaborative, self-motivated, and detail-oriented individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced, fluid work environment