Senior UI/UX Designer
Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
We are looking to hire a passionate UI/UX designer with 4+ years of experience to join our internal marketing team. This is a work from home position with competitive pay, great benefits, and an immediate start date.
You’ll be responsible for leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams on designs from concept to launch. You should have a strong command of UI/UX design principles and practices, with a portfolio to prove it.
You will create engaging and thoughtful design solutions for a broad range of user experiences for internal initiatives as well as our startup-centric clients. We promise you won’t get bored given the diversity of projects including websites (mobile /responsive), product user interfaces, new digital initiatives (like redesigning our websites), and all points in-between like wireframes, flows, mockups, and visual prototypes.
Our brands are globally recognized and will only accept the very best. Do you strive to expand your knowledge, mentor others, and produce world-class creative solutions?
If so, this challenge is for you.
- Develops best-in-class digital experiences
- Present user experience workflows clearly and convincingly
- Collaborate with designers and front-end web developers to produce final designs
- Works with developers and creative director to determine appropriate workflows
- Lead/provide IA documentation for all digital experiences
- Works with marketing managers, digital product managers, and development teams to produce effective content for our brand websites, digital interfaces, and marketing campaigns
- Project Management:
- Project management responsibilities including planning, evaluating, organizing, and integrating projects
- Assist marketing team as needed in overseeing projects and project management
- Work with designers, project managers, copywriters, and marketing managers to provide accurate content to support interactive workflow
Why we think this job is great:
- It’s a remote full-time, 100% remote position where you’ll work from home with tech provided by the company
- You’ll have clear goals and the training resources you need to deliver. How you execute and deliver is up to you
- Competitive salary, benefits, and PTO
- You’ll work directly with the US and PH Senior Leadership on interesting and challenging projects
- A bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, Computer Science, Visual Design, HCI, or related field/equivalent experience
- 4+ years professional UX experience at an interactive firm, design studio, in-house marketing department, advertising agency, or similar organization
- A portfolio that demonstrates very strong UX planning as well as visual design skills
- You take initiative, aren’t afraid to fail, ask thoughtful questions, and constantly seek better ways of working and communicating.
Bold Business is a remote-first, global outsourced-solutions company with over $7B in service solutions over the past 25 years. Our international team helps the world’s leading companies transform their ideas into bold impacts. From Fortune 500 organizations looking to reduce operational costs by 40%-60% to fast-growth startups looking to scale, we work behind the scenes and empower companies to do more for less.
If you like to move fast and have a bias for action, you’ll fit right into our fast-paced, results-based environment. We’re a 100% remote/virtual team environment where you can work from wherever you are.