Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- 5 to 12 years (Some experience in design research in the Indian context is a must)
- Collecting, organising, analysing opinions and data to solve problems, explore issues and predict trends and come up with actionable insights or recommendations in the form of research report or presentation
- Connect insights to design and collaborate with teammates to articulate the research insights
- Ability to balance between quantitative and qualitative research insights
- Experience with modern research tools such as Dovetail is a plus
The interview process for this role is:
- Portfolio round - Portfolio round with Design team
- Very short takeaway assignment round
- Panel round where the candidate with showcase their assignment to the panel (Panel will consist of members from Product, Engineering and Design)
- Culture fit round with the leadership
We can be flexible with the structure if someone's circumstances or timescales require it for good reason, just let us know!
Please reach out if you have any specific requirements so we can be as accommodating as possible for you.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Affinidi embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Before we can discuss further, our company need every candidates to fill the google form.
We have sent it attached so you can read and fill it. It will take your 2-3 mins of your time
Please fill the google form attached and also click on the apply button