Principal UX Designer
We are Domosapiens- uniquely skilled, passionate data lovers anchored in a culture of connectivity. We are transforming the way business is managed by putting real-time data into the hands of every decision maker across organizations. Diversity is valued here because homogenized teams create echo chambers; and nobody benefits from that. The insight garnered from diverse backgrounds, perspectives and lived experiences results in pioneering innovations across the organization and better experiences for our customers. The more diverse our talent, the more impactful the Domosphere becomes.
Domo is looking for a Principal level UX designer to help our team build experiences to onboard new users for our core product platform, along with creating consumer grade, best-in-class workflow, and productivity experiences on top of the Domo platform.
This area of the product is rapidly expanding with new solutions being added to the Domo platform frequently. Accordingly, you will have the opportunity to make a big impact on the success of the company in this role.
- Reporting to our Senior Director of UX on the Data Application team, this opportunity is ideal for someone with demonstrated experience building SaaS solutions that onboard customers effectively;
- Success making incremental design improvements and implements design best practices for onboarding, customer lifecycle engagement, and trial to paid conversion;
- Experience with design optimization with user analytics, A/B testing a plus;
- Experience producing very slick, polished consumer grade visual designs;
- Experience user testing prototypes and designs;
- Can take a leadership role inside our design team and establish a program for testing with our designers, subject matter experts, executive stakeholders, and our user testing pool.
- Strong experience in product design;
- Strong visual design fundamentals;
- Knowledge of best practices and patterns for successful new user onboarding, trial to paid conversion;
- Adept at designing experiences in the mobile form factor;
- Clear and confident communicator, both while receiving requirements and while presenting and receiving feedback;
- Comfortable presenting wireframes, user flow diagrams, and prototypes for executive sign-off;
- Thrives in a fast-paced working environment;
- Familiarity collaborating with development teams to execute designs;
- Experience with optimizing designs incrementally based on product analytics from user behavior;
- Consumer design pedigree;
- Familiarity with user testing designs and prototypes.
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.