UX Director, HK
We are hiring our next UX Director to support our team. Could this be you?
Let us tell you more….
LANDOR & FITCH Hong Kong is looking for a talented UX Director to lead an established digital design team and set the bar for quality by example, with energy and passion, to deliver best-in-class digital experiences for our clients . This will require a strong point of view on User Experience Design, hands-on creation of experiences, developing strategies and KPIs for phased digital implementation plans for long term client engagement.
On any given day you might be:
- Structuring narratives for client presentations and pushing the quality of design work to give impact and creative edge.
- Defining digital requirements and opportunities and translating strategic insights into consumer-facing experiences.
- Working with our Strategy, Client Service and Tech teams to craft winning proposals tailored to our clients’ needs.
- Overseeing a diverse team of design talents from the beginning to end of each project's life cycle.
- Providing direction in matters related to digital experience design, including user experience, user interface, product design and service design.
- Advising clients on digital strategy, roadmaps and the future of customer experience
So, what are we looking for?
For LANDOR & FITCH Hong Kong, a UX Director is:
- look beyond the immediate ask to dream up innovative solutions.
- Are relentlessly focused on crafting meaningful and memorable experiences that add real value to people’s lives and measurably move businesses forward.
- Persevere despite obstacles and have the ability to adapt on the fly.
- Uses insight and research to inform decisions and connect work to strategic outcomes.
- Are familiar with latest digital design tools such as Figma, Protopie, Overflow etc.
- Has professional/native fluency in English. Mandarin is a plus.
What skills are necessary?
- 10+ years of experience in UX/Product/Service Design.
- Great track record of working directly with clients across various industries.
- Deep expertise with UX deliverables: user journeys, experience maps, personas, wireframes.
- A proven ability to lead the design of complex interaction systems.
- Outstanding storytelling, presentation and communication skills with the ability to clearly express and sell ideas to clients.
- Strong hands-on skills and ability to craft standout presentation decks.
- Natural charisma and experience mentoring a team of digital designers.
- Passion for innovation and craft as well as experimentation with technology.
What will you get?
- Experience within a world-renowned agency
- 20 days annual leave
- 5-day working week with flexible working practices
- Great remuneration and benefits package
- Positive and interesting working environment
- Fun group of multinational colleagues
And what about LANDOR & FITCH?
Our ambition is to deliver extraordinary brand transformation for our clients, by design.
With Landor’s brand consulting and strategic design capability, FITCH’s experience design and retail consultancy, and ManvsMachine’s leading edge motion design, we are the largest specialist brand and design group in the world. We are a team of over 1100+ curious minds, with 43 offices across 19 countries, working as one, to create extraordinary brand experiences.
The LANDOR & FITCH Group is part of WPP, a creative transformation company.
Sound like the role for you? Apply now!
If you think this is you, express your interest and apply. To learn more about Landor and why you need to join us, click here… www.landor.com