We are looking for a passionate Product Designer to join our Product department and take part in building the future of home care software. Delivering over 500,000 episodes of care per month across three continents, the applications we build will literally be in caregivers’ hands as they’re visiting clients in the places they call home.
We are revolutionizing the way home care is delivered. Our leading cloud-based software allows our clients around the world to manage their employees, scheduling, billing, and enable better delivery of care. We aim to be the operating system for our clients’ businesses, helping them and their employees improve clinical outcomes.
Our team is expanding and we are seeking creative and passionate Product Designers to join the AlayaCare Residential team. This is a Victoria-based position and the successful incumbent will collaborate closely with the Product Owner and support two development teams. The Product Designer will be responsible for defining the visual aspects and interactions of AlayaCare Residential and for transforming business and user specifications into intuitive user interfaces. Delivery of UI specifications via mock-ups and interactive prototypes is an elemental component of this role.
In this role you will:
- Translate the product brand into the visual aspect of the products
- Support the definition of user requirements for AlayaCare Residential
- Define the form and distribution of graphic elements in an interface
- Define the detailed design of an epic via mock-ups and ensure a positive and efficient user experience
- Use a design system and enforce user interface and branding consistency in the product
- Present and validate your design with users and stakeholders
- Support and review the front-end developed by the engineering team
- Post-secondary education or certification in a relevant Design-related program
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a Product Design capacity
- Thorough understanding and passion for UX and UI
- Understanding of technical implementations and limitations
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- A passion for creating top-performing interfaces
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize data for the best possible outcome
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Professional written and interpersonal skills; confidence in interacting with leadership and clients
- Continued education and research into UI trends and current design strategy and technology
Why join our team?
- Fast-growing company with 500+ employees across offices in Canada, US, and Australia
- Mission-driven and live by our values
- Supportive and Collaborative Environment
- Career Growth and Development
- Health and Wellness Perks
- Encompassing Benefits Package
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- RSUs for full-time staff
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today. As well as joining a great culture and a market leading company, you will be part of a team making a positive difference in the community of home care!
If this isn’t the job for you, you may know someone who is a perfect fit. Please feel free to share this opportunity.