UX Design Intern
UX Design Intern
IFG Kickstart Scheme - Join us now!
Our Kickstart Scheme is an exciting opportunity for people claiming Universal Credit and at risk of long-term unemployment. You will gain valuable paid work experience for six months and employability skills to help you after your journey with us ends.
Your new job:
Internet Fusion Group is currently looking for a User Experience Kick Starter. The role will focus on assisting in improving the customer experience across all IFG’s websites and post-purchase customer journeys by analysing the websites and associated data to propose improvements.
Responsibilities & Duties:
Working closely with the Product Development Team, Designers, Front End Developers, and business Stakeholders you will:
- Reviewing customer journeys through websites to spot issues, mistakes, and areas for improvements.
- Comparing data in Google Analytics and similar tools to confirm issues and their impact.
- Helping in market and competitor research to assess potential improvements to websites for users.
- Documenting proposed improvements to explain them to others and ensure they are worked on.
- Work with wireframing and design tools to help visualise planned improvements to help with understanding.
- Helping to improve plans and designs based on feedback.
What are we looking for?
- A genuine interest in technology.
- Understanding of the basics of website functionality & web design.
- Familiarity with website analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Familiar with working with data to understand problems in a system.
- Ability to simplify the explanation of improvement ideas so they can be understood by others.
Who are we?
Internet Fusion Group is a dynamic, fast-paced and growing eCommerce business with a heavy focus on sustainability. Everything we do, from the content we create, to the services we deliver, and the products we stock, is designed to help people enjoy their passions. We offer the essentials for everyday living from fashion-forward to fashion staples, skating to horse riding, dirt bikes to snowboards and everything in between! We partner with and sell over 800 heritage, sporting and contemporary brands from Great Britain and around the globe: including Barbour, North Face, Hunter & Osprey.
What we offer….
- Salary: Above National Minimum Wage
- Generous staff discount across our various sites which feature many top brands!
- Pro rata annual leave entitlement.
- An extra day off to celebrate your Birthday.
- Flexible working culture to fit around your lifestyle.
- Enrolment to company pension scheme.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme.
- Great company culture, recognised by Best Companies as an Outstanding place to work.
Criteria to Apply:
- Unemployed and in receipt of Universal Credit
- Referred by your Jobcentre Work Coach
- Be able to commit to the role for 6 months
If you think you could be the perfect fit for this role then please apply. We can’t wait to receive your application and support you on your Kickstarter journey!
If you’d like to discuss this role in more detail please contact Alix Brown at email@example.com