Underdog Fantasy is one of the fastest-growing fantasy sports companies on the market. Founded by a team of industry veterans, Underdog is bringing fun, approachable contests and games to the masses. We’re looking to innovate an already exciting space and provide the best possible experience to our enthusiastic users.
Launched in 2020, Underdog Fantasy is one of the fastest-growing fantasy sports companies on the market.Founded by a team of industry veterans and backed by people such as Mark Cuban, Kevin Durant, Adam Schefter, The Chainsmokers and more. Underdog is making fantasy sports approachable for the masses. We are looking to innovate an already exciting space and provide the best possible experience to our passionate users.
We are looking for a Product designer passionate about UI/UX to join our team and keep the Underdog Fantasy apps #1 in the industry. You would be a strong voice in advocating for innovative product features and bringing them to life. We’re a small, but rapidly growing, team. You would work closely with our product and engineering teams while directly reporting to our creative director.
• Contribute to product and design decisions to help shape the future of our fantasy product
• Own end-to-end user journey and all aspects of design execution from ideation to final product
• Uphold our design principles and keep visual consistency throughout our apps
• Day to day designing
• Maintaining and keeping the Figma project organized for the developers
• Continue to develop and build upon our strong design style
• Ensure complete knowledge of the app
• You have at least 2-4 years of experience designing modern consumer-focused products
• Proven track record of working with product team to ship successful native mobile and web products to users
• You’re confident in communicating the rationale of your decisions and are able to easily demonstrate your process for taking rough concepts through to high-fidelity mockups ready to be implemented.
• You understand technical constraints, their impact, and can adjust your design approach accordingly. You enjoy the problem solving aspects of design, and you’ve had experience working on web or desktop apps.
• Experience in visual design and interactive design
• The ability to independently flourish, be proactive, and handle ambiguity
• You understand this is a startup and things move/change very quickly. Ability to adapt to the situation and wear a lot of hats when needed
• Willingness to learn, ask questions and take risks
• Knowledge of fantasy sports
• Experience using Figma
• Knowledge of various modern design styles
• 120k - 150k
Creating a game that anyone can win starts with a diverse and inclusive workplace culture. We want all of our team to feel that they can excel at Underdog and be able to define what that means for them individually. We want ambitious people from all backgrounds that want to grow with us.
Benefits + perks
• Untracked vacation - we are extremely flexible, except around the start of each NFL season
• Elite health benefits for employees and their dependents, we cover your premiums!
• 401k and HSA plans to help you plan for your future
• Option to work from home or wherever best suits your needs, we have a office in Brooklyn, NY