You'll be joining a small but growing team of experienced UX designers, visual designers, engineers and developers to create next level applications and websites. You will also help us carve a future with our growing roster of clients..
The UX Designer will be responsible for creating user flows, journey maps, personas, detailed wireframes and prototypes. You must also have experience designing by incorporating the insights you will gain from your data and research findings.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a UX Designer, and a strong portfolio with both UX Process, wireframes and annotations.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3+ Years’ Experience as a UX Designer.
- Strong wireframing and annotation skills.
- Strong understanding of research principles: Information Architecture, Usability Studies, and HCI.
- Experience working with Figma, Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong visual design skills and a good eye for classic design principles such as typography, layout, negative space etc.
- Ability to work well on a cross-functional design and engineering team as well as external clients.
- Collaborate with designers, product owners, and engineers to translate experience designs into intuitive interfaces that merge the clients goals with the users needs.
- Proven ability to create well-documented wireframes and prototypes capturing intended user experience, business requirements, and logics with detailed annotations in multiple breakpoints and multiple use cases.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with both UI and backend engineering teams.
- Experience in a digital agency environment is a bonus.
- Experience with inclusive design and digital accessibility implementations (such as WCAG compliance)
- Experience with Connected TV apps.
- Experience with and/or passion for VR/AR/XR and MR technologies.
- Crafting, scaling and maintaining design systems.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Human Computer Interaction, UX Design, or Fine Art—Or Equal Experience.
Diamond is a digital design/technology agency that defines and delivers technology innovation from idea to product, seamlessly fueling the ever-evolving consumer experience. The Diamond team has decades of expertise in building web, software, mobile and VR development projects for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 100 across many scales. We offer flexibility in work hours and remote opportunities, benefits, several perks, and a team oriented environment built on trust and respect for others. Check us out on www.diamond.la