WELCOME TO TINUITI! We are the largest independent performance marketing firm in North America across the Triopoly of Google, Amazon, and Facebook. Our proprietary Mobius AI and data analytics technology powers the ultimate performance for eCommerce brand-building and sales. With over $2 billion in digital media managed, we are proud to represent the most renowned brands like Converse, Nestle, Rite Aid, Advil, Etsy, Tommy Bahama — to just name a few.
Our GROWTH is explosive! Tinuiti has more than doubled in the last 2 years, from 350 employees to over 800 today, and we are on pace to be over 1,000 by the end of 2021 with a 30% increase in revenue year-over-year. We are owned by our employees and New Mountain Capital, a $30B private equity/alternative investment firm.
What makes us most proud are our employees and our people-first, award-winning CULTURE of cultivating happiness and UNITI (Unleash greatness, Never stop learning, Ignite your passion, Thankful living, Innovate & Inspire change).
BUT DON’T JUST TAKE IT FROM US…
- Best Places to Work (Inc. 2021/2020, Glassdoor 2020, AdAge 2020/2019).
- Digiday Worklife Awards (Employer of the Year 2018, Top Boss 2020).
- Glassdoor: 4.6/5 stars (203 reviews), 82% recommend a friend, 94% approve of the CEO “Great work/life culture balance, competitive salary and benefits, and a big emphasis on mental and emotional health for all employees.”
The UI/UX Designer at Tinuiti will integrate into product teams and work closely with stakeholders to ship world-class features that are a joy to use. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. Tinuiti is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Tinuiti.
- Design solutions to real problems and ship great features in our UI
- Produce high-quality solutions through flow diagrams, graphic designs, storyboards, and site maps
- Provide guidance on implementation of UX research techniques and testing activities
- Work relentlessly to understand our customers
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering and product to craft experiences that are a joy to use
- Work in the best medium for the stage of the product development lifecycle you're in, whether that be documents, mockups, prototypes, or presentations
- Use Design thinking principles during empathy sessions with customers to drive UI requirements and UX flows
- Orient solutions around clear goals, audiences, timeframes, and realistic technical capabilities while always pushing to deliver the best possible experience
- Participate in critiques
- Leverage and contribute to our design system
- 2+ years of experience designing products or features at a product-driven technology company
- You have shipped features, can speak to your process, and can articulate the impact of what you worked on
- UI design portfolio that reflects a strong understanding of both visual design and UX design
- Ability to design polished UI mockups using InVision, Figma, Moqups, or other similar tools
- Ability to design UX flows using Miro, Figma, Sketch, or other similar tools
- Ability to drive UI/UX review sessions with customers effectively and improve upon user experience
- Ability to prototype designs in interactive formats using Figma, Code, Sketch, or other similar tools
- A comprehensive understanding of modern interface design patterns
- The ability to work pragmatically to meet deadlines while leaving room for future iteration
- Strong written and visual communication skills
- A passion for creating great user experiences
- A growth mindset
Nice to haves:
- Experience working in the data space
- Experience working with qualitative and quantitative data to inform your design decisions
- Strong visual and interaction design fundamentals
- An eye towards evolving industry best practices for design systems
- Experience working with Figma's component libraries
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.