UI/UX Designer (f/m/d)
Who we are
Bitpanda is on a mission to reinvent the world of finance and bring investing closer to everyone, everywhere. Today’s financial ecosystem is complex, exclusive and expensive, and we’re here to change this as the #1 investment platform in Europe and beyond. Our platform is rooted in the belief that investing should be safe, easy and accessible to all. With Bitpanda, everyone has the freedom and flexibility to invest in what they believe in - commission-free stocks, cryptocurrencies or even precious metals - starting from as little as €1.
Our story started in 2014 with our founders, Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer. Since then, we’ve grown to a powerful and diverse team of 500+ people who represent more than 50 nationalities. Headquartered in Vienna, we’re proud to be Austria’s first unicorn and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe. Our innovative technology serves over 3 million users and operates across multiple hub locations. Our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As a UI/UX Designer at Bitpanda, you will be fundamental in shaping what millions of customers interact with every day. You will be part of a strong, cross-functional team who drive impactful ideas from their conception to implementation and beyond, making sure that we deliver meaningful features that delight our customers.
Who you are
- Own and iteratively improve the user experience within and across your product domain, collaborating with product managers, engineers and other stakeholders to ensure we are working on the “right” things
- Refine problems into hypotheses that you then test, iterate, help implement and measure
- Conduct regular customer interviews, tests and surveys, synthesising results into valuable insights and recommendations
- Maintain and improve the visual quality of our products by improving and adding to our design system
- Drive the adoption of UX best practices in and across the product domain, as well as strategic initiatives that shape the role of UX in the company
- Help define and track relevant OKRs for you, your product domain and your initiatives
What we're looking for
- Proactive and analytical thinkers with a drive for getting things done and a persistent, articulate and steadfast attitude
- Proven experience in customer-centric design processes, from conducting interviews & user research and driving product discovery
- Designing, prototyping and assisting with implementation, as well as testing and measuring solutions
- Mastery of Sketch or Figma
- A keen interest in the future of investing
- Experience with data analytics is a plus
What’s in it for you
- Top-notch “tech pack” (a.k.a.: the latest and greatest hardware) that you need to help Bitpanda move the needle, right from day one. The best part? You can choose between PC or Mac. And yes, noise-cancelling headphones are included!
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- A brand new, optimised-for-Hybrid-working, HQ office located in Vienna’s fintech hub (in the second district) as well as local office location hotspots in Berlin, London, Madrid, Barcelona and Milan (to name just a few!)
- Bitpanda sustainable merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working.
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey to become Europe’s #1 investment platform.