TWIG is a personal finance management application that empowers individuals to be in control of their financial decisions; promoting healthy habits that contribute to financial wellbeing.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Experience designing both Mobile Apps (Android/iOS) and Websites
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Adobe XD)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience working in agile development environment
Important things that you will bring to our culture, but things that we can’t teach:
Drive - Positive Attitude - Good Judgement - Open Communication – Collaboration – A Desire to Make an Impact - Eager to Understand – Accountability – Decisiveness – Resourcefulness
Working with us
- We are an early stage startup, you will play an integral role to shape the future of our startup.