Junior UX Designer
Become a Jr. UX Designer at Assignar
At Assignar we help companies optimise their construction projects by focusing on planning and operations. Our data-driven technology brings our customers transparency and efficiency. If you have a passion for solving complex problems, then you should consider joining our team!
Our R&D team will value your skills, growth, and happiness. We’re a global, remote-first company (and proud of it). We’re not afraid of tough problems. Our teams are cross-functional, durable and fun (you heard right). We’re not into egos at Assignar, but we are in search of good solutions and team effort. Our staff spans between Australia and the US (and a few other places around the world).
As a Junior UX Designer, you’ll be designing the next generation of our time tracking solution. Our goal will be to deliver an experience that our customers love (yup, we really just said that). You’ll embrace our product strategies and help with UX Research. You’ll fine-tune features and pitch in when other departments need an occasional hand. We promise you’ll be given a healthy dose of guidance, high-fives and support to facilitate some amazing work.
Data Collection (getting user data from the field to our office users) is challenging, but rewarding work. It sits at the heart of our product.
We’ll be on the lookout for these traits:
- Analysing research to develop challengeable opinions.
- Know what you are solving and why.
- Ability to deliver concepts, prototypes and high-fidelity designs using Figma or Sketch / XD.
- Interest in design systems and making components.
- You can present designs and communicate their value.
- You’re comfortable working across multiple projects.
- You’re self-motivated, interested in new tools and technology.
- You enjoy constructive feedback and know the value of always learning.
- Time Zones and relationships are important at Assignar, some scheduling flexibility here is key in our remote first environment.
- An eagerness to become more proficient in mobile design.
- A solid online portfolio, demonstrating craft and process.
- Ability to showcase an understanding of end-to-end product UX framework.
- 1 year of professional experience, including in-house internships.
At Assignar, we’re really proud of our diverse and collaborative culture. We’ve developed a flexible workplace that allows team members to balance work, life, and everything in between!
Important note: You must be based in Australia or New Zealand with full working rights.