User Experience Designer
Uberflip is a marketing technology company with 140+ employees founded in Toronto, Canada in 2012. Our content experience platform empowers marketing and sales to create engaging, relevant content destinations quickly for every campaign, audience, and stage of the customer journey. Marketing teams use our platform to scale how they incorporate content into every touchpoint and remove friction from the customer journey by surfacing the right content at the right time.
We're on the search for a UX Designer!
Our Design team is looking for a results-oriented design practitioner to join our Product Design team to evolve our experiences, contributing to raising the bar on our best-in-class platform. In this role, you will drive and be responsible for the workflow, interface, design and usability of Uberflip's products.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with Design team, Product Managers and Engineering team to bring concepts to life, communicating design ideas, user flows and UX requirements
- Design thoughtful, detailed and compelling wireframes, prototypes and UI specifications
- Work with design systems and inform best practices for improving components, patterns and design guidelines
- LUV (Listen, Understand, Value) our users; get feedback, conduct research and user testing to understand how users interact with our product and what their needs are
- Create innovative end-to-end user experiences and solutions that add value and create consistency in the platform
- Use your skills and experience to provide new, creative ways to make our tools easy to use and intuitive for our users' experience.
- Contribute to maturing our UX design practices and guidelines within the company
We want to talk to you if you:
- 5 years of design experience; in Product Design, User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) Design
- Are experienced with (B2B) Saas Product Design
- Understand and have experienced the end-to-end design process on software applications for enterprise, commercial desktop, web-based products or software applications!
- Have user-centric approach to problem-solving, talking to customers, user testing and responding to feedback
- Experienced with design tools like Sketch or Figma and wire-framing tools like Balsamiq
- Have an outstanding portfolio of interactive UX designs and detailed wireframes
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- Have experience with user interface design libraries and design systems; attention to detail and an expert eye for visual consistency and hierarchy
- Are passionate about building the overall product experience and have balanced multiple user experience projects
- Are passionate about Design Thinking and innovation, and love keeping a pulse on what's new/now/next in digital trends!
What you will love about us:
- Great Company Culture
- Inclusive and Collaborative work environment
- Competitive Health Benefits for you and your family starting day one
- Wellness Programs including company paid counselling
- Flexible Working Hours OR Remote work flexibility
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Additional Paid L.U.V and Wellness Days
- Parental Leave Top Up Program
- Learning Credits to put towards your professional development
- (Virtual) Regular Standups, Demos, and Socials to keep us aligned and connected
- And so much more!
Uberflip is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive and diverse we are, the better our work will be. If you're smart and great at what you do, come as you are.