Senior UI/UX Designer
Miinto is growing strong so now we are looking for skilled UI/UX Designer to join our team!
All it takes to make the cut is to have UI/UX experience, inspiring portfolio and whole lot of good attitude. If you also are a creative problem solver you could find yourself helping us provide our customers with the best shopping experience they could ever imagine! Feel free to take a quick look at the description down below. Sounds interesting? Look no further - we’ve got you covered!
We are a dynamic and young company with more than 200 employees, passionately working to connect all fashion boutiques and brands in Europe on our platform, and we expect to triple our business over the next 3 years. You will become part of an international, diverse team of ambitious and dedicated subject matter experts to inspire and support you. The bar to join Miinto is high, we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities.
What you'll do:
- Turn user research or business ideas into wireframes, prototypes, and quality UI
- Implement new designs in collaboration with Product and development teams
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Test new ideas Quantitatively or Qualitatively before implementation
- Conduct an ongoing user research
What we are looking for:
- 3-5+ years of experience as an UI/UX Designer, or similar role
- Experience with SketchExperience building beautiful digital user experiences - and a portfolio to back it up
- Experience working with and developing a Design System
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented & Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
- Experience in e-commerce, or similar conversion funnels, is a plus
What to expect from us:
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 15 different nationalities
- A lovely and vibrant office in the heart of Warsaw or Copenhagen
- A flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration
- Competitive salary and benefits as well as company discounts on Miinto
- The opportunity to work for a growing and exciting global eCommerce business with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team
Miinto is revolutionising the fashion industry with an e-commerce platform for fashion boutiques enabling thousands of fashion boutiques and fashion brands to do business faster, smarter and easier. Right now Miinto is showcasing roughly 800,000 products, several thousands of brands and almost 3,000 partners in across 10+ markets. Miinto is a young company headquartered in Copenhagen, growing fast and recently received capital to further accelerate growth.