We believe in empowerment and collaboration, that only by relying on each others' strongest skills the product works and looks best. We're agile — we use scrum methodologies with all its ceremonies but don't worry, we're not overloaded with meetings.
Our design system is at the beginning of its creation. So far we've established tokens and built a few components. Content-wise we only have date and time and capitalization guidelines.
The main challenge will be to set up tone and voice and make sure guidelines are implemented. The main non-technical challenge is building a community around the design system. Ataccamers are motivated and have a strong sense of why and how they should make contributions to the design system, so we are looking for new colleagues who feel the same.
- Ensure a high standard of content guidelines that work not only in one language but are easily adapted to multiple.
- Follow Ataccama's tone and voice and make sure the recommendations are respected.
- Together with the Product Manager and Engineering Manager, own and drive content solutions towards the desired outcome throughout the discovery and delivery phases.
- Document strategies with guidelines and establish content best practices.
- Drive the adoption of guidelines and be proactive in changing them according to new needs.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, developers, and consultants to achieve the best solutions within existing limitations.
Is this you?
- You're a team player. Communication is one of your strongest skills whether it's giving or receiving feedback, sharing progress, or simply writing Slack messages — you're an example of excellent communication for others.
- You believe in empowered teams: you deliver topics end to end, and you're proactive in our topics without anyone needing to remind you. You rely on the rest of the team to act the same.
- You have a desire to work closely with the engineers and designers who depend on your content.
I write about Flamingos.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours and unlimited home office
- 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, an additional personal day for each year you’re in the company
- Personal & professional development, education (online language and other courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- “Unlimited playground” (Room to adjust and expand your role, or switch teams based on your individual skills and interests).
- Lucrative employee referral program
- Modern hardware/equipment (laptop, mobile phone, headphones, office chair, desk, monitor for your home office)
- 20/50 GB of mobile data to improve your home office work experience
- Annual package of counseling sessions to support your mental health & well-being
- FlexiPass/Multisport card, free entrance to the Prague Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Employee appreciation gifts throughout the year
- Relaxed work environment, offices in Karlín
- Office bikes, skateboards, and electric scooters
- Great coffee and refreshments in the kitchen