Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
Veeva is looking for an all-star Product Designer to help craft the user experience for our newest product suite: Vault Safety. In this role, you’re laser-focus on user centered design principles will be challenged as you refine and reimagine experiences for the compliance driven drug safety industry, where users have been beaten down with average and outdated UX for decades. You will help strike the balance between business process and user experience.
If you have a passion for designing world-class products and want to make the world a safer place, you might be a good fit for this position.
What You'll Do
- Be the voice of the user. Turn complex product requirements into intuitive and efficient experiences.
- Be a storyteller. Develop concepts, wireframes, user flows, mock-ups and other design artifacts that shape the narrative of the user.
- Be hands-on. Design, Prototype, Configure - validate solutions rapidly to ensure we solve the right problems.
- Be an owner. Cultivate designs for your new products and features, collaborate closely with your cross-functional team, and see them through to the pixel perfect end.
- Be a leader. Look for an opportunity to innovate, keep up with the latest UX and industry trends and distill them into product designs
- Be agile. Design, implement, iterate.
- 2-3 years creating compelling user experiences, preferably in the enterprise space
- A good balance between interaction design and visual design skills, with the ability to create pixel perfect mocks
- An online portfolio that demonstrates your design talent
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; rapidly conceive and visualize design solutions
- A solid understanding of how comps translate to code
- Experience creating prototypes using Sketch, Axure, InVision, Adobe Experience Design or similar
- Degree or equivalent work experience in relevant field (HCI, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, etc)
- Must be based in the GTA and available to work out of our office in downtown Toronto
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in Canada. Veeva does not provide sponsorship of employment visa for this position
Nice to Have
- Native mobile app experience (iOS & Android)
- Experience with building components and design systems
- Knowledge of technologies including React.js, CSS(Sass, Less), HTML
- Veeva Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. Veeva Systems welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Perks & Benefits
· Conveniently located in downtown Toronto
· Snacks, beverages, and weekly lunches from local restaurants
· Team events and rec league sports teams
· Allocations for continuous learning & development
· Health & wellness programs
· Weekly yoga classes
· Ping pong and other games
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.