Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
Our Product team is the guardian and curator of the Digital Therapist's features and appearance.
They also liaise between our Clinical and Tech teams to ensure the Digital Therapist is dependable, razor-sharp and constantly evolving.
To do what:
-Own and drive the end-to-end process for solving UI/UX design problems: ideate, conceptualize, design, test and refine;
-Collaborate and share knowledge with other team members (Designers, Developers, and Product Managers);
-Contribute, update and maintain a company-wide style guide;
-Articulate clearly their design vision and provide suggestions on best practices for bringing designs to life, while satisfying user and technical requirements.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Ability to produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, and sitemaps;
- Ability to create UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like;
- Strong understanding of Mobile design guidelines;
- Passion for all things UX and other areas of design and innovation;
- Proficiency with Sketch, Marvel, Photoshop, and Illustrator;
- 2+ years of experience as UI/UX Designer.
Bonus points for:
- Deep appreciation and talent for simple solutions to complex problems;
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas and solutions;
- Openness to feedback and constructive criticism;
- Good time-management skills.
To ensure you feel good solving a big Human problem, we offer:
- A bright future at a promising high-tech startup company;
- Career development and growth, with a competitive salary;
- The opportunity to work with a talented team and to add real value to an innovative solution with the potential to change an industry;
- A stimulating atmosphere with room for creativity - fast-paced, fun, and energetic startup with a friendly culture;
- A flexible environment where you organized your work dynamic: flexible working hours, remote work policy and unlimited vacations;
- Access to health and well-being programs (yoga classes, digital therapist sessions);
- Remote policy for Portugal and USA.