Apply for this job
We are a technology company working to transform payments and make all commerce digital in Latin America. We are building build fair, simple and affordable financial services that empower our clients, treat them with dignity, and help them build their financial freedom. We launched in February 2019 and have already served hundreds of thousands of clients.
We come at this with deep experience building and growing technology teams and financial products. We also know that as important as what we do is how we do it. We are a conscious company, and are deeply committed to working and living our five core values: acting as a company of owners, inspiring colleagues, pulling rabbits out of hats, caring and trusting, acting with integrity, winning today every day, and scaling exponentially.
We are backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Greycroft, Monashees, Village Global, and an outstanding team of individual angels, including Kevin Ryan, Josh Abramowitz, and Scott Weiss.
About the role
The goal of product design at Addi is to be customer-obsessed, identify and advocate for solving critical customer problems, discover strategy-driving insights, and build user empathy across the company. Our product designers take a product from ideation to production. This includes identifying the problem, designing solutions that scale, prototyping, bringing along cross-functional teams, overseeing implementation, and collaborating with other designers, researchers, product managers, analysts, and engineers. You will partner closely with product managers and engineering and drive the continued evolution of our design culture.
At ADDI we believe in testing, iteration, and in giving people the room to experiment and grow. We are looking for people with passion and grit, capable of working in a fast-paced climate to build the technology that will enable digital commerce in Latam.
What you will own
- Your own design process, from end to end
- Partnering closely with engineering, product, and business teams to define problems & goals, research requirements, map user flows, prototype, and launch new products
- Defining design strategy, advocate for user needs, and contribute to the evolution of our design system
- Research and testing from concepts to usability
- Maintaining the standard for Design @ Addi, from culture, to process, to quality
What you bring to the table
- Advanced English level, professional Portuguese
- 3+ years of Product Design experience with a track record of launching amazing products
- Experience applying research, usability tests, and metrics to inform design decisions
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, and in particular adept in explaining your design decisions
- Well-formed opinions about design patterns and best practices, UX and UI design
- Experience with design software (ideally Figma)
- Comfort with an iterative design process that includes accepting and acting on feedback, along with humility and a deep appreciation of feedback
- A hunger to change financial services in Latam for the better