Hinge Health is building the world’s most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic™. It is now the leading Digital MSK Clinic, used by four in five employers and 90% of health plans with a digital MSK solution. Hinge Health reduces MSK pain, surgeries, and opioid use by pairing advanced wearable sensors and computer vision technology with a comprehensive clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches.
Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 750,000+ in-person providers and enables real-time interventions for elective MSK surgeries, driving proven medical claims reduction. Available to millions of members, Hinge Health is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at: http://www.hingehealth.com.
Growth is a rapidly growing team at Hinge Health. We focus on both the new and existing user experience. We help users evaluate our offering, get started, and ultimately reduce their pain over time. This team will dive deep into the data, generate hypotheses, and run experiments to help more people understand, try, and get value from Hinge Health. If you are excited about driving impact, both for our users and our business, this role is right for you! Additionally, we care deeply about fostering a team culture that focuses on treating each other with respect, having fun, and driving results. We hope that aligns with your values as well.
Ownership: Be a founding member of the growth product organization that will actively shape how we work
Strategy: Work closely with product to define a roadmap and our overall product strategy
Insights: Help us translate user research and insights into brand new user experiences on web and in app
User Journey: Evaluate our entire user journey and identify areas of for improvement and optimization
Growth: Work with product and engineering to evaluate growth strategies and define how they can apply to Hinge Health
Design: Create delightful, user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, app metrics, usability findings, and rapidly iterating multiple concepts & design variations
Craft: Ideal experiences would be in UX, UI, HCI, product design and/or service design for consumer, software, native mobile and/or web-served apps.
User Empathy: We’re looking for an individual who always begins with and returns to the end user; is comfortable sketching, prototyping, and iterating quickly to share and validate; can see the "big picture" with a strong desire to continuously improve every detail of our user experience.
Principles: You have a solid command over UX and UI best practices. You bring strength in layout, details, and visual hierarchy to support usability and brand presence.
Creativity: You subtly and effectively use those skills to find new perspectives to design a better product and journey for our users.
We want to make you aware that there continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real HR employees and sending fictitious job offers to applications in a scheme to obtain sensitive information.
Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center.
If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT YOU’ LL ACCOMPLISH (OUTCOMES)
- Craft, lead, and own a user onboarding flow across mobile and web.
- Key contributor to creating and scaling Hinge Health’s users.
- Contribute to product vision and strategy resulting in emotionally engaging and easy to use experiences.
- Create effective onboarding journeys and reduce friction on user flows
- Contribute to the larger Design and UX group’s best practices and processes.
- Drive key user initiatives that builds Hinge Health experiences forward
- Evangelize and educate about design best practices across the company.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR (COMPETENCIES)
- 2-4+ years of experience
- Portfolio that showcases your experience creating compelling new UX/UI design product experiences
- Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, Product Design, Human-computer Interaction (HCI), or equivalent
- Proven experience creating design systems at scale
- Proven ability to communicate design thinking at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision; iOS/Android native app patterns, responsive/HTML/CSS design
- Experience collaborating with motion designers and illustrators
- Experience designing for mobile apps or other interactive digital platforms.
- Previous experience in healthcare, education, and/or wellness
- Previous experience in growth
Nice to haves that are not a requirement to get the job done
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY (OUR COMPANY VALUES)
- Trust: We trust our teammates to always act in the team and company’s best interest.
- Hustle: We’re creative, we’re unrelenting, we find a way.
- Effective communication: We’re prompt and concise.
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): We’re always willing to learn.
- Frugal: We don’t waste money and especially not time.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- Flexible PTO
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Family & fertility benefit through Maven Clinic
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Generous mental health stipend
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Hinge Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know by reaching out to your Recruiter and we'll work with our accommodations team to evaluate your request.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Hinge Health is an E-verify employer