Apply for this job
Entrata is reinventing the property management software space. Our software adds real value to the bottom-line of our customers’ finances. Innovation is at the heart of our success and everything we do.
Our insanely talented User Experience team is expanding and looking for a full time, Lead UX designer to join the team. We’re looking for passion, extensive experience and someone who can bring an addition of creative thought leadership to our products while battling for the user.
- Lead, mentor and inspire team members
- Scope, prioritize, plan, and lead UX projects
- Hold frequent collaborative, team ideation sessions
- Critique team member’s output and promote design consistency
- Oversee user research and testing
- Run design sprints with cross-functional strategy teams
- Ask lots of questions, take risks and champion new ideas
- Translate user needs, research, data, and other insights into innovative solutions
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with stakeholders and cross-functional teammates
- Drive project timelines forward with efficiency
- Exemplify empathy, teamwork, diplomacy, dedication, and passion
- Work closely with our UX Director to refine department processes, design systems, and over all UX strategy
- Bachelor's degree in HCI, Visual Design, Industrial Design, Psychology or other related fields
- 4+ years of UX experience working for SAAS companies
- Ability to clearly express yourself both verbally and in written form
- Extensive user research and testing experience
- Passionate about understanding how people think and work
- Ambitious and eager to learn
- Proven peer leader
When Entrata claims “Be the Joneses'' as one of our core values, we mean what we say. We have been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continue to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are the Real Deal: straight-talking, forward-thinking, hard workers who come together both to collaborate and to have a good time.
But members of the ’Jones Family’ aren’t just smart and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Be Excellent to Each Other.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work; a place where we live by the words “Business in the Front, Party in the Back.” Will you join us?