Apply for this job
Who We Are
Angel Studios is the home of stories that amplify light. Through its platform, thousands of “Angel” investors choose which titles will be created, funded, and distributed. Angel Studios allows creators and audiences to form passionate communities around their creative projects, making the story behind the story as important as the final project itself. The studios’ first projects—The Chosen and Dry Bar Comedy—have earned billions of views around the world. Learn more at Angel.com
We’re looking for passionate team members who want to build world-class products that will reshape media over the coming decades. Learn more about:
Join us and be part of stories that matter.
We are looking to hire a UX Researcher to join our fast-growing Product/Engineering team! You’ll have to answer the most challenging questions regarding our users. With your work, you’ll be able to help the team to uncover specific points and unmet needs as well as opportunities. A core part of your job will be to ensure the products we design are delightful to use for users everywhere.
Your Day-to-Day Will Include:
- Build and Test prototypes using XD and Figma
- Set up user interviews
- Create insightful question sequences that yield helpful qualitative data from the qualitative research results provide actionable quantitative questions for surveys
- Be especially good at validation and invalidation of concepts
- Find patterns from usability tests in various online, mobile, and TV apps
- Report findings to stakeholders using
- Help find key defensibilities and strategic opportunities
- Summarize data in easily understood formats for stakeholders in cloud-based collaboration tools.
We would love to work with you if:
- You have 2-5 years of experience
- Prepared to walk through examples and value created on various projects.
- Are keen for details
- Are ambitious, meticulous, and able to manage multiple projects at a time
- Can demonstrate a deep understanding throughout a range of user research methods, and an in-depth understanding of modern trends in cross-platform UX design
- Are a strong storyteller and communicator, with the ability to hold your own in a meeting and present your findings with a customer-centric perspective
You may enjoy working with us if you:
- Are self-driven and highly motivated to deliver best-in-class solutions with limited guidance. You can also recognize when you're wrong and learn from your mistakes.
- Strive to embrace best practices and are always searching for opportunities to continually improve, learn and grow.
- Have a desire to make a difference for our users
- Love working in a fast-paced environment
- Appreciate direct communication
Angel is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Angel are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.