As a product designer at Fraugster, you are part of the product design team, and work closely with product owners and engineers within a cross-functional team to shape our product and bring the user experience to the next level. The role requires developing a deep understanding of our users’ needs and taking ownership of user experiences from the concept phase through implementation, testing to release and measuring success.
- Be the advocate of our users, playing a leading role in understanding user needs through customer research and feedback.
- Develop personas, customer journey maps, user flows, wireframes, prototypes and final design. Iterate design solutions and communicate within your team and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with product owner and engineers to ensure a smooth development process
- Ownership of user experience from the early concept phase to the final design and implementation
Skills and requirements:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in UX/UI design, preferably working in a data-driven product.
- A strong online portfolio that demonstrates process and ability to turn ideas into innovative and creative design work
- Strong knowledge of design tools such as Figma, Sketch or XD Adobe.
- The ability to work independently and demonstrate your ideas to other members of a multidisciplinary product and engineering team.
- Working proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Expertise in HTML/CSS, motion design, illustration or brand design is a plus.
What we offer:
- Fraugster offers the opportunity to work at and grow your career at one of Europe's leading AI technology companies. We work with some of the biggest brands in payments, e-commerce and cybersecurity.
- Fast track your career by gaining responsibility quickly, and working alongside motivated, collaborative and supportive industry leaders.
- Creative, diverse, fun and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration.
- A safe and open space to follow your individual growth objectives & openly share mistakes and “lessons learned” with each other.
- A Learning & Development culture that includes educational budget, educational leave and access to free German classes catering to 4 skill levels (A1, A2, B1, B2).
- Flexible working hours, remote-work opportunities as well as full support for family/private situations through flexible parental & compassionate leave policies.
- Competitive remuneration including virtual company shares.
- Regular feedback workshops and monthly events on topics related to Diversity & Belonging.
- A standing invitation to initiate and participate in activities to shape and push the boundaries of our workplace culture.
Fraugster’s purpose is to reduce the spiralling levels of online fraud, estimated to reach $1 Trillion by the end of 2021. Our mission is to protect companies selling online, and intelligently manage the impacts of fraud on their business and their customers. We do this by using advanced AI to spot patterns of fraudulent behaviour, and stop them. The combination of our expertise and technology makes us one of the most accurate solutions in the market, and our ambition is to set a new standard of online trust, globally. Our customers are some of the world's largest payment companies and most renowned brands in e-commerce, and we have the backing of Europe's premier tech funds (Speedinvest, CommerzVentures, Munich Re Ventures and Earlybird).
At Fraugster we live and work by the principle of diversity, inclusion and belonging. Our product was built by people from all over the world and we continue to uphold the value of a diverse workforce. We believe in success achieved by people of all backgrounds, identity, gender and nationalities. We are a family friendly company that supports employees in their individual life circumstances. The importance we place on employee mental health and wellbeing can be read here.
Upon clicking "Send", you will submit your contact details and CV. For more information on how Fraugster processes your information, click here. Processing is based on your consent and you may withdraw it at any time.