Head of UX Research
As a Head of UX Research, you’ll define UX research strategy, tools, and methodology for the product design team. You'll work alongside a team also composed of experienced PMs and tech engineers. It is the opportunity to:
Embrace a UX Research Design coaching role :
- Hire and coach UX researchers in your team
Mentor multiple key stakeholders :
- Advocate strategy, methodology, and findings to cross-functional teams
- Have an impact on strategic product decision-making
- Develop understanding of our users and build connections with them
- Combine quantitative and qualitative results into practical insights making product decisions easy and validating design choices
Participate in shaping 360Learning's Design culture:
- Influence the way we do things day-by-day from your designer vision and create processes, best practices for the entire company that help us turn progressively into a Design organization.
Within 1 month, you will :
- Meet your team and discover all other teams at 360
- Get to know our Convexity culture
- Get acquainted with our tools and processes
Within 3 months, you will :
- Launch the hiring process of a UX researcher in your team
- Partner with Product stakeholders to define UX research strategy
- Gain a deep understanding of our users
- Get acquainted with the existing research, roadmap and Product vision
- Understand clearly how the product team (tech, PM/PO, design) works
- Start working on a long-term vision (2+ years) for UX research
Within 6 months, you will :
- Coach a UX researcher
- Align Product on UX research strategy and mentor Product designers on its application
- Define goals, track metrics for UX research
- Share and update a clear image of our users and their goals
- Strong UX research track record in Saas
- Experience in shipping high digital products
- Motivated by a highly collaborative environment
- You have a great aptitude for product and design
- Adaptable to changes in daily work processes and willingness to improve them
- Interest in new organizational methods
- Fluent English (B2 level or equivalent)
- Strong enthusiasm for our Convexity culture
What we offer :
- Compensation. Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits/Perks. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching starting Day 1. Generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. Apero with team members from around the world.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days of sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. Be a part of a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (ask us about it)! Make an impact in a high autonomy, low authority and highly nimble environment.
Interview Process :
- Phone Screen with our Recruiter
- Discovery Meeting with our Director of Design
- Case study to do at home
- Case Study Debrief with one Product Designer and one Product Manager
- Culture Fit Meeting with our CEO
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $240 million, with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!