Apply for this job
Over $300 billion are lost every year in online retail due to inventory mismanagement. Flieber is a supply-chain tech startup solving this problem. Founded by experienced entrepreneurs with successful exits and funded by renowned VCs and investors such as GGV, Monashees, Cherubic, Propel, Jerry Yang (founder of Yahoo!), among others, Flieber has raised its Series A and is ready to accelerate its growth.
As a UI/UX Designer, you’ll…
- Gather information about the next features. Friendly chats with the Head of Product and the CEO are usually the means for that, but this also includes joining them on meetings with our leaders and the interaction with other members of the team.
- Review the current state of the application and suggest changes. We believe in continuous improvement, and that no job is ever finished when it comes to user experience and design. There is always room to make our solution better, and we encourage it.
- Help defend simplicity. The next big idea always looks great, but it must fit nicely among everything we’ve built thus far.
- Answer to questions from engineering and Customer Success team. We try to anticipate as many edge cases as we can, as long as it doesn’t feel like over-engineering, and oftentimes we discover new things to address while implementing or testing. We foster a close collaboration between product, engineering and customer success, so that the end product fells great to use.
- Create storyboards. To better communicate with every member in our team what is coming next, and also to research and identify pitfalls we may get our users into.
- Create beautiful UI designs. To keep our platform pleasing to our users and ourselves.
- Maintain and standardize our component palette. So that our platform feels like one thing.
- Sketch concept designs, to help drive interest and communicate the purpose of ideas we are eager to pursue.
- Building clickable wireframes prototypes
- Proficient in using Figma
We’re looking for people who have:
- Comfort working in remote, distributed teams
- A proactive attitude capable to unblock her/himself
- Interest in Lean Software Development, feature specification and analysis
- Experience in B2B software
- General knowledge of HTML and CSS
With the migration of retail from offline to online and the consequent digitization of the whole purchase experience, the only thing that remains physical is the product itself. So, it's only natural that inventory management complexities will be at the centerstage of retail moving forward.
Flieber solves inventory optimization for online retailers. We use advanced technology and data analytics to improve decisions and reduce complexity in e-commerce operations. Our platform connects with sales channels and supply-chain players to synchronize sales velocity, supply-chain operations and inventory management. The result is less stock-outs (more sales), less overstocks (more efficient use of capital) and increased operational efficiency (higher margins), all with a fraction of the work.
Let's start Fliebing!
For more information, visit flieber.com.
Flieber is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flieber is an E-Verify Employer.