UI Product Designer
Zingtree is the leading no-code, interactive decision tree platform that simplifies complex processes into clear actions. Beloved by customers like Ring, Hilton, and Getty Images, our mission is to help enterprises deliver outstanding customer service by making it easier to identify and solve customer issues more efficiently.
We are looking for a talented Product Designer to delight our users and drive all aspects of our UI practice. Our next Product Designer will weave form and function together to create experiences that are cohesive, practical, enjoyable to use and have a strong aesthetic point of view.
To be a great fit and successful at Zingtree, you will need to be comfortable working autonomously and be able to foster strong, productive relationships. You will have deep empathy for our customers and be able to translate that empathy into our design patterns and interactions. You will have a tremendous amount of ownership over delivery and use of the final product.
- Bring your vision to life through interaction, motion and visual design
- Solve problems and access opportunities through existing design patterns or new patterns
- Create and apply iconography, typography, color
- Create mockups, prototypes and flows for the user interface and be able to test it
- Bring a strong personality and aesthetic to the design
- Develop standard UI components and style guides
- Effectively communicate your designs to developers and other key stakeholders
- Help us achieve user and business goals
- 5+ years of product design experience
- Fluent in modern UI practices
- Strong portfolio of existing work that made it to production
- Experience in B2B or workflow management software a plus
- Must be a team player, have a growth-mindset and be solution oriented
Benefits for Zingtree Employees
- Competitive Compensation - We offer fair compensation packages
- Comprehensive Health Benefits - 100% of employee premiums and 75%-80% of dependent premiums on health, dental, and vision insurance are covered by us
- Paid Parental Leave - Paid time off for parents to spend time with their new child
- Unlimited PTO - Take the time you need to recharge and bring your best self to work
- Flexible Remote Work - Work from anywhere (US/CA timezone preferred)
- Home Office Stipend - Receive up to $500 to create a great work environment at home, and $100 a month for Internet, phone, etc.
What We’ll Do For You
- We empower you to make decisions and support your success, so you feel like an owner and a critical part of building this company.
- We treat you with integrity and communicate with you in a direct and caring way, so you know what is expected of you and there are no big surprises.
- You deliver, we deliver! When you exceed your goals, we go above and beyond to recognize you for your exceptional work. We also work with you, while being fully transparent, if you're not meeting expectations.
- We offer you opportunities to grow your expertise, build your industry knowledge, become a thought leader, and more, to support your professional growth and future career path.
Zingtree is always looking for people who share our values of creating value, radical candor, empowering others, acting with integrity, and being reliable. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.