UX Research Intern
Rewarding Your Everyday.
ShopBack is Asia-Pacific’s leading shopping and rewards platform, serving over 30 million shoppers across our nine markets. Growing from a team of six back in 2014 to over six hundred today, ShopBackers across the region come together with a singular vision: to build the world's most rewarding commerce enablement platform.
More than half a billion shopping trips start with ShopBack each year. We power over US$3.5 billion in annual sales for over 8,000 online and in-store merchant partners, across categories ranging from fashion, beauty, F&B, electronics, travel and more - and we're just getting started.
ShopBack is continuously innovating and enhancing our suite of shopping services and solutions, to bring more value to our shoppers and merchant partners, and we are looking for world-class talent around the globe to be part of our exciting journey. If you are passionate in building and scaling up businesses in this fast-growing landscape, come and join our growing ShopBack team!
Who we're looking for
You will support the UX Research team in their daily tasks. In particular, you will be responsible for conducting and synthesizing qualitative research sessions, planning and facilitating design workshops, while collaborating closely with product managers and designers. You will also advocate for our users' needs and pain points from different markets around APAC.
Prior experience with evaluative research is required, as well as a clear theoretical understanding of research methodologies and agile processes. You'll be working closely with other researchers, product managers, data analysts, and designers, which requires strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Hands-on creative problem solving of ShopBack’s products
- Support research team’s efforts locally and throughout the region, by delivering the operation side of our research process
- Share your work and be open to trade-offs and collaborative, constructive feedback
- Work with a multi-disciplined team of Product Designers, Strategists, Data Scientists, and Product Managers in a fast-paced, dynamic, agile environment
- Supporting research projects learning users throughout the region, mainly for the Taiwan market
- Work with a multi-cultural, international team of people around the world
- Demonstrate a passion for more data and being eager to receive feedback
- Tools that we use: Google Suite: Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, Meet
- Project and knowledge management: Jira and Confluence, Figma
- Video editing: iMovie
- A strong work ethic, open-minded and commitment to self-improvement.
- Able to work well under tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Strong interest in user experience, data analysis and product management topics.
- Relevant work experience in user experience, industrial design, product management or engineering is helpful.
- Available to work at least 24 hours a week for 6 months. Flexible time arrangement.
- Third-year university student, sophomore or above, postgraduate is preferred