Small businesses are the backbone of our economy. Today, more than ever, these businesses are struggling to survive and grow. Our mission is to help small businesses in retail and eCommerce succeed. We automate their operations (accounting, shipping, inventory, taxes) and give them unique insights so they can win. Webgility's SaaS platform automates eCommerce for thousands of businesses. We're experiencing tremendous growth and we need help meeting customer needs and building innovations that drive their success. If you're a highly organized, flexible hands-on project management leader with a strong background in technology, this is your opportunity to make a big impact.
Webgility is fully remote in the United States with offices in Scottsdale, AZ and Indore, India. We embrace flexibility and you can work from anywhere in the US. If you're outcome-driven, ambitious and want to join a fast-paced SaaS company, let's talk.
Webgility is looking for a Lead UX Designer to help define and create product architectures, flows, wireframes and high fidelity visual designs. We seek someone who’s motivated and passionate about details, design and communication. Our customers are a top priority, so someone with experience doing moderated and unmoderated usability testing is preferred. We’re looking for someone who empathizes with users and solves problems through user-centered design.
You’ll work closely with the product, engineering, development, quality assurance, marketing and customer success teams to collaborate and ensure the customer is at the center of everything we do.
- Lead by example, communicating and inspiring leaders across the organization to contribute and execute at the highest level possible, through strategy, design, presentation and communication
- Approach new ideas with curiosity and a passion for inventing a better way to solve complex problems
- Work with users and internal teams to define architectures, flows, personas and prototypes
- Manage expectations, timelines, deliverables and deadlines
- Establish and implement global and scalable design systems for products, applications and websites
- Create multi-level clickable prototypes for internal review and usability testing
- Empathize and understand our customers and their needs through usability testing, personas, market analysis, customer research and feedback
- Execute your craft with passion, paying acute attention to details and organization
- Research and validate ideas, collaborating with internal teams, users and partners
- An online portfolio of polished work, demonstrating user-centered and visual design
- At least 3 years of experience in UX design
- At least 5 years of experience in UI and visual design
- A basic understanding of HTML & CSS
- Proven strength in presenting ideas, both verbal and written, with the ability to translate across different teams in different time zones
- Strong attention to detail and personal organization
- Experience working with technical experts to quickly grasp and translate information into clear, logical flows and wireframes
- Ability to partner with colleagues across multiple teams and contribute to the shared success of the company
- Ability to prioritize and respond to UX design needs, with an emphasis on process improvement
- Experience designing and creating clickable prototypes for internal review and user testing
- Ability to adapt and shift quickly, in a fast paced environment
- Expert with design and prototyping tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and InVision
- Experience creating, working with and contributing to an established design system
- Experience mapping, wireframing and prototyping both high and low fidelity designs
- Experience creating and running both moderated and unmoderated user testing sessions
- Comfortable facilitating working sessions and workshops
- 5+ years industry experience providing interaction design solutions for web and/or software applications
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Demonstrated history of conducting usability studies, performing user research, creating personas and journey maps
- Experience owning large-scale projects, communicating timelines, and executing independently
- Experience with customer empathy, user experience and user-centered design
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.