Lead Product Designer
We are changing the way people buy cars, fixing the largely broken used cars sector.
Spotawheel, an Endeavor company, is a trusted high-tech used cars B2C platform that redesigned the whole buy-sell process from scratch, ensuring value, transparency and customer satisfaction at the highest levels throughout.
Launched in 2015, we are currently incorporated in 3 countries, growing aggressively towards our mission of disrupting the €500 billion European market, holding position #39 among Europe’s 1000 fastest growing companies as per the Financial Times 2021 list.
Unlike traditional used car dealers, we rely on advanced proprietary technology to be much more efficient and effective in the way we work, being able to sustain top vehicle quality and customer experience at large scale.
Our people at Spotawheel are our driving force, trusting them to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. We invest in our people first and foremost, so that to create a culture of excellence, recognition and ethics that is above all fun to be a part of.
We are currently looking for a passionate Lead Product Designer that will be the voice of our users and advocate for their needs while balancing our business goals. In this role, you will be asked to provide answers to challenging and often unexplored questions about car buyers' journey. You will be also responsible for leading, mentoring and scaling a team of product designers, providing direction and guidance throughout the design process and make a strong impact on product execution and quality.
Your Key Responsibilities will be to:
- Scale, manage, mentor and inspire a team of product designers, providing design direction and pushing the quality of the design work
- Create an outstanding digital experience for used cars buyers and sellers
- Apply UX research practices in the design process in order to identify user needs and link them with business outcomes
- Conduct concept and usability testing
- Create personas through user research and data
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Marketing, Branding, Technology to translate business problems and product requirements into prototypes, user flows, wireframes, and final designs
- 5+ years professional experience in the field
- Portfolio demonstrating work experience and deliverables
- Problem-solving and can-do attitude, customer-centric and results-driven approach, as well as strong analytical mindset are mandatory qualities
- Proficient in design software tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD)
- Experience in recruiting and building product design teams
- Strong communication, teamwork and people management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written
- Competitive compensation & additional benefits
- Daily exposure on top-notch technologies, practices and methodologies
- Professional development plan & specialization in a high-demand market
- Unlimited support to achieve your personal aspirations
- Values based, fun and fast-paced environment