*The World's Dapp Store *and home of $RADAR, DappRadar gives everyone the power to explore, earn, manage and directly contribute to the world of decentralized applications. We are #1 global leader in dapp distribution and analysis. Funded by some of the world’s largest internet and blockchain companies we are propelling blockchain and decentralized applications into the future.
We are seeking a talented and driven *UX Writer *who will be actively participating in our design processes. In this role you will be evolving and governing a brand tone guidelines, have the autonomy to create delightful user experiences and will help shape the product components of the DappRadar style guide.
What you’ll do:
- Develop scalable UX writing guidelines, establishing our best practices and standards, and helping evolve our writing style guide.
- Contribute to product content strategy as well as produce and present final UX copy for our products.
- Partner closely with Product Designers, Product Managers, Researchers, and Engineers to understand user and product needs to design content that is simple and easy to understand.
- Research the latest industry trends and best practices for UX writing.
What We Look For In You:
- Experience producing user-focused product writing.
- Experience creating scalable content and writing guidelines and style-guides.
- Experience shaping content for multi-disciplinary projects.
- Experience conducting user research.
- A portfolio of UX-focused writing samples and style guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Technical Writing, UX, HCI, or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to work hand-in-hand with data and analytics teams, analyzing results and synthesizing findings to incorporate into content directions.
- Curiosity and comfort with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Familiarity with designing financial trading products.
- Experience with blockchains, NFTs or metaverses.
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- Technical writing experience.
With DappRadar, You:
- Will get a competitive salary & opportunity to join our stock options programme (Specific salary is offered based on work experience)
- Will have remote work possibility & flexible working hours (It’s about how much you do, not how long)
- Will have Professional growth, including internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential
- Will work with an international team of skilled, motivated colleagues to help you to succeed and push boundaries
- Will be surrounded by a high learning company culture and “Family first” policy