Mid UI/UX Designer
Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
Gorilla Logic provides nearshore Agile teams to Fortune 500 and SMB companies, bringing unparalleled expertise in the delivery of full-stack web, mobile, and enterprise applications. Our highly collaborative Agile Gorillas are uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives. With offices in the United States, Costa Rica, and Colombia, Gorilla Logic helps clients gain competitive advantages to achieve results faster.
Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. Our highly collaborative, Agile Gorillas are uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives and are skilled at large Agile implementations. As an established leader in mobile, Internet, and enterprise application development, we attract some of the most talented developers and interesting projects. Gorilla Logic's commitment to solving advanced technology issues enables us to deliver high-quality, full-featured applications we are proud of.
* Contract or full-time employment with Gorilla Logic.
* Work out of our very modern office in San Jose, Costa Rica, or Medellín, Colombia.
* Position available to start ASAP; Flexible for 30-day notice.
* Fun environment and flexible work schedule.
* Paid company private insurance and compensated days off.
* Product ownership, close-knit team, and endless opportunities within company!
Mid/Senior UI/UX Designer
At Modernist Studio, we help our customers identify opportunities for great new products and services, and then envision, design, and launch these innovations. Our creative projects often include qualitative design research, insight development, and the creation of a vision of the future. We're looking for a visual designer to join our team.
Specifically, we're looking for a designer who can:
* Work effectively in teams, and work effectively on their own.
* Create visual designs for software that exhibits competency across layout, color, type, UI elements, icons, and more.
* Build and extend existing brand elements into a cohesive design language and component library.
* Design software that’s usable and useful.
* Produce detailed design specifications.
* Communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale, both verbally and visually to members of the development team as well as executive stakeholders.
* Take and give criticism effectively and professionally.
* At least five years of visual user interface design experience.
* A portfolio that shows your specific contributions to a real client or company project (not a school project).
* The desire to work in a chaotic and sometimes crazy environment.
* Ability to operate tools like Figma, Miro, Word, Powerpoint, etc.