Come strengthen the chemistry of our team and help us empower software companies to provide powerful self-serve analytics & in-app comms tools to their PMs, Design Managers, and other product roles. We're seeking a UX Researcher who is passionate about understanding users and cares deeply about creating delightful products for our customers.
As a UX Researcher you will be responsible for identifying and executing research activities that provide actionable insights and ultimately build empathy around user needs. This person must have experience with both generative and evaluative research, leveraging a variety of different quantitative and qualitative methods.
You will lead research activities across the entire Pendo ecosystem, regularly sharing insights and recommendations with stakeholders. You will partner closely with both product and design to test concepts and understand use cases, pain points, and unmet needs. Your work will inform product decisions and design iterations. Ability to work independently in a fast-moving organization is a must.
- Empathetic with a genuinely collaborative attitude. You love working closely with cross-functional teams—Product Designers, Product Managers, Data Science and Engineering—to identify and prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience selecting and applying a variety of research methods to explore a problem space and/or evaluate hypotheses.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excited about building a user research team within a rapidly growing organization!
- Strong advocate for the user and for research-led product development.
- 3+ years of user research experience in a b2b organization.
- Self-starter who can make effective decisions with little direction.
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders to design and execute rigorous research studies.
- Consistently deliver complex user research projects and assignments on time and to the highest quality.
- Broad experience with research methods. You have a robust research toolkit and know when to use which method and how to combine methods for maximum value.
- Experience managing a complex workload and prioritizing in accordance with business needs.
- Ability to identify important research objectives, plan and execute research activities.
- Experience analyzing and synthesizing quantitative and qualitative data, communicating research insights and recommendations, and identifying areas for further exploration.
- Desire to strengthen the chemistry, diversity, and inclusiveness of our team.
- Motivated by working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing organization. Collaborate with stakeholders to improve processes and take ownership of initiatives that help us conduct research more effectively and efficiently to ultimately make better product and design decisions.
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.