Available for the following locations: Remote | Nashville, TN | Louisville, KY
Hi, we’re TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we pride ourselves on helping B2B tech buyers manage the complexity and risk of the buying process. We are a trusted source of information for tech buyers, delivering advice and facilitating connections between our buyers and the world’s leading sellers of business technology.
Established in 2006 out of our founder’s dorm room, we continue to expand our business. In 2021 we acquired TechRepublic, and in 2020, we acquired QuinStreet B2B, both leading resources for IT and business decision makers. These critical acquisitions included global teams of dynamic technology and media professionals to enhance our presences in the US, the UK, Singapore, and Australia. We now have more than 20 digital media brands and over 500 global team members, representing 12 languages.
Listed on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times and a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards, we take both our growth and employee engagement seriously. We work hard each day, but we know how to have fun, too, with monthly virtual events, recreational slack channels, and the occasional costumed dance from our CEO.
Our company is growing and with that comes a new and exciting opportunity popping up at TA! We are looking to add a talented UX/UI designer to our Technology team. In this role, you will work with product and engineering teams to refine our internal platform that powers our business as well as shape the vision for future products that will transform the ways we engage with our customers.
How You'll Contribute…
- Conduct user research and create user personas
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, the voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings
- Determine the user architecture of digital products to quickly design and create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups to test on real users
- Create low and high fidelity mockups to support the vision and designs above for use during design iterations and product engineering
- Communicate with product and engineering teams during the implementation process to create products that wow our end users
- Ensure the voice of the customer is present by incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into the design
What You Bring…
- A bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent UI/UX exposure
- 3+ years of professional experience working in a UI/UX Designer
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Figma, Invision, Adobe XD or similar
- Experience in leading design processes, balancing user experience, business needs, and technical feasibility
- A curious, flexible, can-do attitude and empathetic mindset
- If you have experience with Vue.js and Material Design
Why You Want Us...
- Remote/hybrid/in-office work options
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Flexible PTO, take time off when you need it!
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Ongoing career development meetings
- Fitness reimbursement
- Subscription reimbursement to the Headspace App
- Live and remote fitness classes offered 5 days a week
- Bucket List Benefit: We financially help you check something off your bucket list
- Monthly team outings and quarterly volunteer opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Beer on Fridays! It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere…
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and catered lunches 4 days a week in office
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
We believe that our differences make us stronger and foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we follow all CDC and local protocol.