Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
You’re a talented, remarkable, creative, and ambitious person who wants to put your best ideas to work.You want your work to have meaning.
Sounds like you? Join us.
We’re Darrow, a booming start-up committed to changing the world using our machine learning platform. We’re a team of data experts and legal practitioners committed to uncovering injustice.
Not Your Average Role
Imagine walking into work knowing that you’re not only promoting your Hi-tech career… but creating an impact. At Darrow, that’s exactly what you’ll experience. We’re a team of data experts and legal practitioners who deploy data, machine learning, and AI to monitor the web and discover undetected legal violations. By doing so, we bring them to light and justice — securing compensation for victims and deterring bad actors from wrongdoing. We created an open, action-based culture unlike any other, rooted in the shared values of impact and change. Our mission is about impact at scale, and we provide our team members with access to the resources they need to get the work done.
This is where you come in.
We are building our all-star dream team of designers - a team of lean, mean, user-centric and wildly versatile people to join the data-for-justice revolution and take Darrow’s design to the next level.
We are looking for a UX/UI designer to join the team and help us add some color and spark into the legal world.
What you will be doing -
- Utilize user research methods to explore and understand our user’s needs and pain points.
- Brainstorm with the teams to come up with amazing ideas for new designs and features.
- Create wireframes and prototypes, then turn them into spectacular UI designs.
- Prototype and test your designs to keep improving our products.
- Work in an agile environment with the best teams ever.
- Work closely with the product and R&D teams, lucky you!
- You will have a voice. Be a part of our team and help us build a better world.
Who you are -
- Advocate for user-centric design
- Have a unique voice but you can also find your way into a consistent line.
- Play well with others, open to different points of view, eager to learn and grow as a team.
- You have a range, you can go from fun and sweet to professional, from retro to crazy hi-tech modern, and from colorful to clean.
Down to the nitty - gritty :
- 3-5 years of experience working as a UX\UI designer (product, digital, or web)
- Illustration abilities, print experience, and animations abilities are a big plus!
- A breathtaking portfolio, obviously...
- Software Skills - the more the merrier, but proficiency in these will do: Adobe Illustrator, Figma & Photoshop (we would really love it if you know After Effects too)
- Experience working on digital products (displayed in your portfolio)
- Motivation to grow and learn as a team and as an individual.