UI/UX Designer Intern
Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, which seamlessly integrates with popular productivity and helpdesk tools. We have raised more than $220 million since 2015, and our base of 8000+ customers (and growing) is at our forefront.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin and remote locations. Despite our distance, we all work together to drive our product!
About the role:
Aircall is looking for a UI/UX Designer Intern to join and support our Global Brand team. You’ll work in the Studio team, an integrated in-house creative agency with amazingly talented Designers & Developers. You’ll work closely with all the different teams in the company, on various types of projects, such as:Creation of visual interfaces for the website. Visual identity: Implementation of a design library for web elements. Creation of various digital assets: campaign visuals, animations, etc.
Your Mission @ Aircall:
- Bring your voice and talent to a caring, highly skilled team.
- Be a part of the growth of our Brand, contribute to expand the visual identity and its foundations at the Brand level.
- Support the team in UX research and UI iterations.
- Work on all types of deliverables, from web pages to digital assets, website foundation, etc.
- Ensure efficient workflows by closely collaborating with the other Designers, Developers, and Aircall's teams.
A little bit more about yourself:
- Currently in a Master degree in an art or design school. You have a deep knowledge of design tools (Figma and Adobe Suite).
- You are creative, curious and driven by excellence, and have excellent attention to detail. You are able to bring your design vision to life across multiple touchpoints.
- You have portfolio of relevant projects or brand work.
- You keep up-to-date with the industry trends and standards. You enjoy working within a small team of designers, and are eager to bring your own, personal touch.
- You’re looking for a warm environment where we care for each other. You have good communication and presentation skills and are fluent in english
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
? Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
???? Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
? Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
? 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
? Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.