We are developing the only cloud platform for yachting, that combines a powerful data suggestion engine, smart charter operation services, and an evolving community of boaters around the world.
As a team, we live to explore more and we dream of a world in which our users are doing the same: explore with safety and joy while sailing around the global coastline.
Moving forward, we are looking for a UI/UX designer to enhance customer satisfaction by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure associated with a product in a way that is attractive and convenient for users.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe XD and Figma
- Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS and comparable languages
- Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with customers and clients
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Account for challenges using problem-solving skills and seek to optimize data for the best possible outcome
- Experience creating storyboards and website mapping
- Fresh, fast-paced startup culture, where you will be part of a team passionate about what we are building, where we care about continuous learning and focusing on results.
- Joining early in our journey, you will be able to make your mark in the future of keeano.
- Work from our offices in Athens or remotely from anywhere in the world
- Well-funded startup, offering competitive remuneration, flexible working hours and anything else that can make us more successful as a team!