*MUST BE LOCATED IN NEW ZEALAND* We will not consider international applicants.
Tapi is known for being a disrupter in the world of Property Maintenance through their world leading suite of products in New Zealand and Australia. Tapi is on a mission to help write the next chapter of every property, better than it has ever been written. To become the world’s smartest property planner and largest service provider.We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences for Tapi’s current product offerings as well as future product launches. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Sketch, Figma, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Company provided equipment
- Work in a people focused, supportive and fun team environment.
- Work with a bunch of smart, passionate and generally great humans.
- Central Wellington location with working from home flexibility.
- Fast paced, exciting business that is innovative, customer-focused and growing at pace.
- Play a significant role in creating the future of Tapi and property care.
- Global business with opportunities to travel.