Semaphore is looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to join our Product team. You will work to create beautiful and functional interfaces used by over 50,000 developers around the world.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for all stages in the design process: from understanding customer needs to wire-framing user flows to crafting pixel-perfect user interfaces.
At Semaphore, we have developed an industry-leading platform for Continuous Integration and Deployment and are rapidly expanding the product's scope. Our success is rooted in a deep care for UX. We make engineering teams more productive by delivering a simple and easy-to-use solution for a complex problem.
We are passionate about providing a remote, flexible and supportive work culture. We work in small and highly effective teams, so every team member is vital to the company's success.
This position is available globally, with the requirement of at least 4 hours of overlap with 9-17h CET.
- Collaborate closely with product management, engineers, and other stakeholders.
- Own the design process through the research, ideation, wireframing, and prototyping.
- Deliver final user interface solutions for Semaphore's developer-focused product.
- Maintain and iterate on Semaphore's UI based on customer feedback.
- 4+ years of experience in SaaS UX/UI design.
- The ability to understand product strategy and complex engineering workflows.
- The ability to create pixel-perfect designs that maintain consistency across the product.
- Knowing when to choose progress over perfection.
- The ability to create high-fidelity prototypes in HTML and CSS for hand-off to the engineers.
- Being comfortable using Git version control.
- Experience working in a remote team.
- Strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills to effectively collaborate with management, engineers, support, and customers.
- Being self-managed, capable to organize workload independently within project requirements while respecting timeframes.
Working at Semaphore
- The impact of working on a product that's competing on a global market.
- Join a small team of around 30 full-time people who love what they do.
- A healthy 40-hour work week, friendly and supportive work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Company retreats.
- Space to learn continuously and choose the tools and equipment for your job.
- Paid trips to conferences and books of your choice.
- Interact with developers that use Semaphore and talk about the latest and greatest way to develop and ship software.
- Paid membership at a fitness club of your choice.
Semaphore is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.