UI / UX Designer
Your goal a will be help us design the UI and UX construction for HereNow with a broad scope and evolving objectives. You contribute to the overall product strategy through concept generation, prototyping and collaboration to promote feature integration, as well as working with engineers to design user experiments to test your designs. You design everything from high-level product flow to detailed UI mockups and then use your expert scripting skills to make your designs a reality.
A regular day would involve:
- Help define the user experience for the Android and iOS app – including the User experience, Data visualisation, User-flows
- Create wireframes and UI stories
- Act as the primary driver and coordinator for the evolving design team
- Get involved in building out the design with the small focussed startup team
- Collaborate with the founding team, prototypers, software engineers and interns
- Strong understanding of hand-held device/web/mobile graphics techniques and production practices.
- Attention to detail and a demonstrated mastery of typography, color and page layout.
- The ideal candidate must have hands-on experience working as a UI/UX designer.
- Strong experience working on a platform and/or with web-products or mobile would be a huge asset.
- experience with CSS, sass, nodeJS, AngularJS
Do you have what it takes? Join Us.
While we can excite you with stuff like:
- We are an exponential growth startup
- founded by folks from IIT’s, IIM’s
- providing an extremely steep learning curve
- with a real lean fun team to work with
- offering an opportunity to lead teams early on
- working on new exciting problems everyday
… we would keep it simple & say – “yes we offer all that, and a great opportunity to have fun while working on an important assignments everyday. Because after all, you gotta really enjoy what you do! ”
PS: If you know friends or not-so-much-of-friends who can and want to, ask them to do the same too. Because we are looking for multiple positions here!