Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN
We are currently hiring experienced UX Designer to create products that change lives. A UX designer at Ramsey Solutions has a high calling, as they’re responsible for the full spectrum of end-to-end modern UX design for web and mobile applications.?
Our UX designers are servant leaders who are curious, caring and thoughtful in their approach to design, with the desire to grow in their craft. Our teams are highly collaborative (your voice matters here!), driven by customer feedback, and entrepreneurial in spirit. Our product teams have passion for our mission. We believe people do their best work when they really care?about the customer, and we want team members who are up for the challenge.
What Winning Looks Like:
You will work with a cross-functional team of product managers, engineers and others to:
- Understand how our customers use our products by participating in user research methodologies to observe customer interactions and behaviors, finding insights, and mapping out opportunities.
- Define, clearly communicate, and solve customer problems that are valuable, viable, usable and feasible, using wireframes and prototypes as a main canvas to communicate and collaborate ideas with the team.
- Design the most minimum shippable product while continuously incorporating feedback by shipping value to customers incrementally, mapping out these iterations with deliverables such as user flows, wireframes, timelines, key milestones, etc.
- Make sure the overall user experience is cohesive, consistent, flows well, and gets the user to the right next step, aligning with the strategy of the business while solving the customer problem at hand.
- Collaborating across all product teams to connect on problems, come up with new ideas, and share solutions with others (this includes playing an active part in our awesome monthly internal UX Chapter and Design Critique meetings).
Skills Needed to Win:?
- 2-4 years of experience working in an agile environment with product managers, software engineering teams, designers and project managers
- Proficiency designing with Figma (or similar software like Sketch) across multiple platforms such as mobile, web, iOS, Android, etc.
- Strong communication skills, including?the ability to present research,?ideas, wireframes, tests results, and?prototype designs?clearly
- Experience in understanding customer problems based on research and insights
- Prototyping design solutions
- Understanding usability and user experience principles
Some examples of what our UX Designers are helping solve for their teams:
- Continually improving the overall user experience of the product based on continual discovery and research to better measure and understand behaviors of our customers
- Creating and improving usable prototypes for testing with actual customers to solve problems
- Increasing internal efficiency in our end-to-end process to support scalability
More About Our Creative Team at Ramsey Solutions:
Our Creative Team at Ramsey Solutions is made up of 130+ creatives spanning across design, video, copy, content and marketing design (that’s a lot of creative energy in one place!). Yep, we’re a huge team—and we’re a?world-class in-house agency that supports?Ramsey’s?15+ business units and digital products with the goal to bring HOPE to the millions of people we serve. If you’re looking to work with a?smart, fun and passionate team of creatives, this is it!?
Are you an experienced creative who isn't ready to apply but is interested in learning more??CLICK HERE? to request an informal virtual coffee meeting with one of our creatives.
EEO, including disability/vets