Lead UI/UX Designer
Verantos (https://verantos.com) is a market leader in high accuracy real-world evidence (RWE) generation. The Verantos RWE platform integrates heterogenous real world data sources and generates evidence with the accuracy necessary for regulatory and reimbursement use. The Verantos RWE platform leverages data science and artificial intelligence along with advanced data sources such as electronic health records (EHR) to generate RWE capable of supporting complex clinical studies. Some of the largest biopharma companies in the world are Verantos customers.
We are looking for our first full time UUX designer to join the product team. You will work closely with the leadership team, product managers, and engineers to design and build new applications across Verantos's RWE platform, while ensuring design consistency that aligns with Verantos's brand.
- Rapidly generate ideas and prototypes while balancing long-term directional design and short-term benchmarks
- Review front-end development output to ensure faithful representation of designs
- Evolve design systems by understanding user, designer, and developer needs relative to the design systems and solving those problems with reusable components and patterns
- Present design concepts to senior leadership through thoughtful execution paired with strong communication and presentation skills with an emphasis on tailoring the message to the audience so that an appropriate level of understanding is conveyed
- Shape the design foundations of the Verantos brand and product
- 5+ years of experience designing products with: user journeys, wireframes, flow diagrams, object models, design systems, visual design, prototypes, usability testing, and multivariate testing, or similar experience
- Creative and extremely proficient at using Figma as a primary design tool, including knowledge of how to use: Library Components, Auto-Layout, Prototyping, and other efficiency mechanisms
- Experience designing complex interactive data analytics web applications
- Experience designing enterprise level software for business users
- Attention to product design detail and interaction that borders on obsessive. You’ll be supported in pushing engineering for design perfection with every release!
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage complex projects in a timely manner. Pro-active communication to solve small problems before they become big problems
- Proven success presenting work at executive level and using design to build alignment
- Experience in healthcare is a plus
At Verantos, we are pioneering technologies that power advanced real-world evidence (RWE). Advanced RWE helps understand how patient characteristics and behaviors affect health outcomes – helping to predict the progression of a disease, a patient’s responses to a therapy, or the risk of adverse events. Come and join a team at the intersection of cutting-edge technology, complex data, and healthcare research. We offer:
Flexible work location to support employees in the new pandemic-shaped reality.
Medical, dental, vision benefits.
401K plan with employer match.
- Opportunity to work with healthcare technology visionaries.