Senior UI/UX Designer
We are seeking a?Product Owner?to become an integral part of our product team. We are a?nimble?company where your ideas are implemented quickly, and everyone's voice is important. This position would?be contributing to?the development of our cloud hosted B2B SaaS application through the next stages of scaling and growth. We are agile and embrace a DevOps mindset, so experience with continuous delivery (CD) or a willingness to embrace the changes that come with rapid deployments would be crucial.
- Work with customers, product managers, designers, development teams and other stakeholders to form a deep understanding of customer problems and potential solutions
- Use prioritization skills to make the right call on what needs to be addressed when and how value can be delivered as early as possible
- Ensure development teams are clear about why features are prioritized and that they are motivated to build beautiful products for MyCarrier’s customers and partners
- Be a champion for the customer by collaborating with the design team to develop user stories, wireframes, and workflows that solve real problems for our customers
- Work closely with the Product Manager to ensure alignment with the global MyCarrier roadmap
- Engage regularly with other teams from the wider business, such as support, marketing, training, and sales, who help bring your solution to market
What Success Looks Like
- New features, enhancements and fixes are rolled to production regularly.
- A balance of attention is given to maintenance and technical debt as to new features, ensuring that as few bugs/issues as possible emerge
- Features and improvements are in line with MyCarrier’s overall strategy
- Features and improvements meet customer needs and are decomposed into appropriately sized backlog items
- Dependencies on other teams are identified and managed
- Stakeholders are updated appropriately on progress, scope, and releases
- Bachelor of Science Degree in relevant technology degree program or prior extensive professional experience in a similar role in lieu of degree
- Prior experience in Business/Systems Analysis for high growth B2B SaaS applications
- Experience in Atlassian Jira story writing and Atlassian Confluence documentation
- Experience with Gherkin
- Experience in Scrum (Agile) methodologies and practices
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools?
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries?
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Base + Stock Options
- $4,224 annual Employer Health Insurance - medical, dental, vision, life insurance available
- 2 weeks paid time off, 8 paid holidays, 5 days paid sick leave
- Monthly catered lunch
- Fully stocked pantry of snacks and fridge full of drinks
- Annual Christmas Party
- Quarterly Team-building Outings
- Professional Development
MyCarrier is democratizing access to manage supply chains for all businesses digitally. With a focus on product expansion across the $1.6 trillion logistic industry, MyCarrier connects shippers directly with their capacity providers through its industry-leading shipment planning, execution, and visibility platform.
Deployed in 2018 and located in Scottsdale, Arizona, MyCarrier is one of the fastest growing platforms in the U.S., with over $700 million processed in LTL (less-than-truckload) annually. MyCarrier’s adoption continues to accelerate toward becoming the ubiquitous platform for small to medium size businesses through our marketing, sales, and channel partner agreements with 15 of the 25 largest LTL carriers.
Our Vision is to become the ubiquitous platform that connects customers and carriers instantly and without barriers to fuel the future of supply chain.
Read more about MyCarrier on our website: https://go.mycarrier.io
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!