Associate UX Designer
There are a lot of people who wonder how things work. These are the people who take their clocks apart and put them back together, just to see what makes them tick.
What you don’t see as much are the people who wonder how humans work. They want to know why humans use things, and how humans use things- the people who wonder about the end user and their motivations. Victorious is looking for just that person.
As we grow our Product team, we’re looking for an Associate User Experience Designer to help us build a world-class experience for our customers. Our ideal candidate has a keen sense of the end user’s experience and will constantly be dreaming up ways to enhance and better that experience through usability and technology.
Produce designs that reflect the Victorious brand using design briefs, established design patterns, style guides and design principles.
YOU’LL ALSO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR: .
- Using feedback to explore design iterations.
- Assisting in research, design and collaboration activities.
- Preparing design assets for the product team.
- Working to actively improve and expand your UX skills and expertise.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Completion of an applicable undergraduate degree, certificate program or comparable work experience.
- Proficient in visual design principles.
- Working knowledge of user-centered design processes.
- High aptitude for critical thinking and problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to excel with minimal supervision in a remote-work environment.
- Prior UX internship or demonstrated work experience.
- Knowledge of modern UI design tools such as Figma and Axure RP.
- Experience designing for responsive CSS frameworks, such as Bootstrap.
***We are open to applicants across the United States, as this is a remote-flex opportunity. And, while we are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the U.S., we are not able to sponsor visas for this role.
KEY CULTURE TRAITS:
- You are self-motivated. You don’t need to be tightly managed to be successful, yet you understand the importance of following processes and communication. You don’t need to be fired up; you’re self-motivated by an inner drive to produce the best results and to be part of creating something great.
- You give a sh*t about your work. You believe in the inherent value of work and your role in helping a team succeed. You hate cynicism and are always looking to become a better version of yourself. Ego isn’t an issue for you because you know feedback is the fastest way to improve.
- You demonstrate radical integrity. You take your responsibilities seriously, even if they’re difficult or uncomfortable. You do what you say you’ll do and you’re always honest. Coworkers can rely on you to deliver and management never worries about your work ethic.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Remote flex
- Unlimited PTO
- Robust SEO Training Program
- Paid Bank Holidays + Wellness Days
- Two Week Paid Winter Holiday Break
- Annual Paid Company Offsite
- Matching Donations to Charity
- 401(k) Company Match
- Company Sponsored Health / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance
- Monthly Stipend for WFH Expenses
Victorious is the 10th fastest-growing private company in the San Francisco Bay Area. A fully-distributed team headquartered in the Design District of San Francisco, we’re a hard-working group of professionals looking for teammates to join us in our mission for the long-term.
Victorious is not the typical San Francisco startup. We are not funded by Silicon Valley venture capitalists. Our days are not consumed with increasing “runway” or launching an “MVP”. We’re not hungry for acquisition and exit. If not these, then what are we? We’re a profitable, efficient, sustainable company scaling at a strong pace due to natural growth. Our product is market-proven and is being sought out by some of the largest technology companies in San Francisco and beyond. If you’re looking for a place to call home without worrying about your employer shutting its doors for a myriad of reasons, then we may be the place for you.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), extended winter holiday break, and more! We offer the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast-growing company. To learn more about us, please visit our website at victoriousseo.com
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date resume with a cover letter, which explains your interest. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs.No phone calls please, no agencies and no recruiters.