Product UX Designer
We are IMMO, a real estate fintech disrupting residential real estate. IMMO makes buying, selling and renting an easy, hassle-free experience. We are building Europe's largest residential fintech platform for institutional investors to enable programmatic real estate investment at scale, unlocking the residential asset class. For sellers, we provide a quick and transparent sales process with a guaranteed offer in 48 hours and our renters enjoy high quality and newly refurbished properties with excellent service.
Founded in 2017, we’re a fast-growing start-up and have received significant institutional and venture funding backed by top European and Global VCs. The team includes serial entrepreneurs and industry leaders with experience from McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Blackstone, Uber, Amazon, Procter & Gamble, BlackRock, Morgan Stanley, Google, WeWork, etc. and we are looking for talented people to join us on our mission.
We put data at the heart of decision making and believe that opinions don’t affect facts, but facts affect opinions. We are straightforward, open-minded, creative and not afraid to challenge others. If this sounds like you too… read on!
As a UX/UI designer we are looking for you to lead a series of product discovery and design projects with strategic significance and high exposure. This role requires both excellent user research skills to empathise deeply with users as well as stakeholders and translate insights into actionable results, as well as sound UI skills to deliver on the user experience and enable high performing products.
As a foundational member of this growing team, you will be responsible for creating best-in-class products that will scale globally.
You Will Get to:
- Identify key customer problems through primary and secondary research
- Conceptualise potential solutions that align with user research findings and are in line with business goals
- Help adopt a design thinking approach across various product design projects. Make user experience driven design an integral part of the process
- Effectively and compellingly present research and design artefacts and rationale to cross-functional and leadership teams
- Create low-fi concepts for testing and hi-fidelity final designs for implementation
- Create interactive prototypes for user testing and internal review
- Conduct user testing and synthesise results to validate product concepts and designs
- Continuously gather user feedback and analytics on existing products to identify improvements
- Own, extend and implement the company’s design system, ensuring design and brand consistency across all areas of the product
- Work closely with our Engineering team during implementation
- 3+ years experience in UX
- Proven experience in various important phases of the design process : user research, research synthesis, wireframing, prototyping, UI design and usability testing
- Experience conducting usability tests (moderated or unmoderated) and ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Experience working with Figma, Adobe XD or Sketch (we prefer Figma)
- Experience using UI design systems and ability to create new UI libraries and promote reusability of design components.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with a cross-functional team of Engineers, Product Managers, Customer Success and others to deliver the product vision and designs
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts
- Passion for usable and desirable design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences
- Ability to recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques
- Friendly and approachable, a team player
- Flexible and remote working arrangements
- Equity in the business
- Mental health & therapy support
- Private Healthcare
- Cultural events, location trips (once feasible) and volunteering opportunities
- Pet-friendly office with a terrace and fully fitted kitchens
- Dynamic, driven and respectful colleagues
- A culture that is devoid of egos, where People > Product > Profits
- No dress code
- ...and much more!