Senior Product Designer - Fully Remote Position
We are looking for our first full-time designer! This is a high growth opportunity to take design ownership of Lucid Lane’s suite of products which includes portals for clinical teams, providers and patients, as well as mobile apps for Android and iOS. Our design team is small and nimble, and we are looking for someone who is open, collaborative and can move projects forward without a lot of guidance.
What you can expect your first year at Lucid Lane:
- Lead the end-to-end design of a provider portal from conception to delivery.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders, including product, engineering and marketing to bring a user-centered point of view to product development.
- Understand which projects drive the highest value for the company to prioritize your own work.
- Help build product and UX strategy – thinking beyond just incremental features
- Give and solicit real time feedback across the product suite to continually raise the quality and craftsmanship of our products
- Take an active role with product and engineering in ensuring proper execution of the product vision.
Our ideal candidate:
- An updated and polished portfolio that demonstrates strong problem definition informed by empathy for the user.
- 5+ years of professional UX design experience, with work that has been built and shipped live.
- Demonstrated proficiency with iterative design process – constantly sketching, showing work in progress and validating with users and data
Nice to have:
- Experience designing for enterprise systems
- Service design experience, including developing service blueprints
Your portfolio is key to help us understand your design thinking proficiency and weigh heavily in our decision to bring you in to interview. We are looking for strong communicators who can articulate their decision-making process. We are open to projects in any domain - strong portfolios will include projects that show an understanding of the problem space, user needs and business goals. Process and iteration samples are a must.
Why join Lucid Lane
Lucid Lane is a fast-growing digital health startup on a transformative mission to prevent and reduce substance use and co-occurring mental health challenges and make a significant positive impact in this huge societal challenge. We’re backed by top-tier VC firms, including Accel, Battery Ventures, and have raised $20M.
Lucid Lane's proprietary, consumer-first clinical pathway is designed to revolutionize the treatment of medication and substance dependency. Our data-driven digital health protocol enables our clinical team to deliver personalized interventions in a timely fashion through tele-health. We use smart monitoring and personalized treatment plans, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to prevent and taper from medication and substance dependency.
For consideration please send resume and portfolio to: Gerise Pappas at firstname.lastname@example.org