parcelLab, the leading Operations Experience Management platform, is growing internationally, and fast! We're looking for the best talent from across the world to help us bring people and brands closer together.
We are looking for a full-time UX/UI Designer to join our Product & Engineering team.
As a UX/UI Designer you are responsible for the interfaces and User Experience of all our touch-points B2C, B2B and internally, working closely with Product Management and Engineering Teams to improve the user experience across the whole platform.
As a digital first company, we offer greater flexibility in working location. Therefore, you can work from one of our offices in London or Munich or remotely within the UK, Germany or Spain.
What you can expect:
- Part of the Product & Engineering Teams and work cross-functionally to improve our product.
- The user is the centre of our considerations. You ensure that a consistent user experience can be maintained on all devices.
- Deep understanding of how people think and behave.
- Create mockups, prototypes and validate/ideate the design with user tests.
- Develop user interfaces, interaction models, design systems or interaction patterns.
- Ability to influence, communicate and defend design decisions.
- Shape our UX/UI understanding / knowledge profile and establish / continuously improve processes in our domain.
- At last, but not least: You love your job as much as we do and are ready for a huge challenge.
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years’ experience working as a UX/UI Designer
- Strong understanding of business needs that helps you to translate them into an outstanding user experience
- Design experience enabling you to produce the full user interface without the help of a graphic designer
- Proficient in creating personas, users flow and wireframes
- Excellent communication, moderation and presentation skills
- Expertise working with agile project methods and procedures
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Any language skills, e.g. German, French, Spanish or Italian
Perks & Benefits:
? Plenty of room for your own ideas...space to try, fail and learn!
? Comprehensive 30-60-90 day onboarding plan in place from the very first day to help you integrate seamlessly with the rest of the company and understand new responsibilities
? As a digital-first company, you choose whether to work entirely from home, in one of our offices or a mix that suits you. Not close to one of our offices No problem! Find yourself a co-working space instead, and we’ll pay
? Make use of our home office set-up budget to get kitted out (a spacious desk, comfy chair, some houseplants, or great tech accessories!), and all this alongside the latest MacBook or PC
? Career development opportunities, including our Leadership Development Program and our Future Leaders Program, as well as online language courses, available budgets for further training and access to LinkedIn Learning
????? Stay grounded with our free meditation, mindfulness and coaching sessions via our mental wellbeing platform nilo.health
? Regular company retreats, parcelLab events (in-person and online), local and regional meet-ups, as well as team off-sites
? Be part of a motivated, diverse and international team made up of over 34 different nationalities; and with a five-star rating for company culture and employee experience on Glassdoor, you’ll love working here!
We bring people and brands closer together by closing the experience gap post-sales and beyond, transforming operational complexity into opportunities to outperform for 550+ brands worldwide, including IKEA, Bose, Puma, Lidl, Farfetch and Nespresso.
With offices in Munich, London, Paris and Boston, we have been highlighted by the Financial Times as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in 2021.
It’s all in a day’s work for us:
- Monitor over six million shipments per day
- Now actively managing operations experiences in 153 countries across the globe
- Send around thirteen million pro-active, personalized, event-driven emails
- Shipping data comes from more than 150+ carriers worldwide, including DHL, FedEx & DPD
- Creating over 40 million reasons for people to fall in love with brands each day
For brands, that means more chances to create relationships that last. And for the people that buy from them, it means turning mundane operational moments into moments of joy.
parcelLab is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We live the motto always joy, always team, always equality, which means we celebrate diversity and do not accept any form of discrimination or harassment. We believe that diversity enriches our employee experience and allows each of us to deliver the best work possible.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or other lived experience.
Come be part of our growth – contribute your ideas and share in our success as we continue to improve the post-sales customer journey for millions of people very day.