- Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Why this role matters
We are seeking a UX/UI designer to focus on standards and consistency across Vonage's products and services. The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating and maintaining design systems, and helping product designers and front-end engineers to apply them across Vonage's products and services.
The position requires working across different teams to create consensus and provide deliverables under tight deadlines. Strong communication skills are a must, as well as coolness under pressure, problem-solving, attention to detail, and the ability to mediate and cope with rapid change. Above all, the role requires a dedicated individual who understands Vonage’s high standards and design aesthetic.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…….
What you will do
- Collaborate closely with Product managers, Engineering and Design teams to drive forward design vision, to ensure a unified, state of the art and world-class User Experience and User Interface Design for all web and mobile products from start to finish.
- Collaborate with Brand and Product teams to drive forward visual style and consistency.
- Contribute to and help evolve our design system, and individually contribute to an array of projects that use our design system.
- Collaborate with the Research team to gain a complete understanding of our customers and competitive markets.
- Prototype experiences to test and share with team members.
- Work closely with developers and engineering teams to bring your work to life and ensure quality design QA.
- Work closely with remote international teams.
What you will bring
- Foundation Design Skills & Disciplines: Interaction/UI Design, UX Design, Design principle knowledge, attention to details, etc.
- Technical & Additional Knowledge: User Research and User Testing, Conceptual & System Thinking, Design system, etc.
- Personality & Professional Traits: Communication/Articulation, and Collaboration, Work Standards, Problem Solving, Efficiency, Continuously Learn & Grow, etc.
- Leadership & Teamwork: Decision Making and Accountability, Planning & Organisational skills, Coaching and Peer Development, etc.
What is required for application
- Highly skilled in Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, and similar tools.
- Fluent in English
- 2+ years of product design experience focused on unifying UI and UX design across multiple teams with differing goals and priorities—including developing, maintaining, and gaining adoption of pattern libraries.
- Familiarizes with design system patterns.
- Ability to cultivate an environment of ego-less teamwork and cooperation, and build partnerships across multiple design organizations.
- Ability to create sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps, prototypes, and written documentation, and organize them into libraries that are easy and enjoyable for other designers to use.
- Extraordinary ability to advocate for UI consistency with designers, engineers, product managers, and executives through writing, visuals, and presentations.
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity and change during a project.
- Knowledge of Html, CSS, box-model.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
What is in it for you
- Unlimited paid annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Medical cover
- Health Savings Account
- Dental and Vision Cover
- Income Protection
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Legal plan
- Career progression
- Industry conferences
Potential Next Career Move: Senior Product Designer