We are looking for a Junior UX Designer (partly remote work) to join Pix4D in Madrid, Spain.
Join our international agile team and take an active role in shaping the photogrammetry software industry to address complex challenges. Pix4D develops photogrammetry software and products that enable tens of thousands of professionals around the world to capture data with drones, process, analyze and measure their own maps, 3D models, and point clouds to extract valuable information. Customers use our products to shape the world of the future.
You will work closely with other UX designers to develop products that offer high-value tools for the industry. You’ll be part of a multidisciplinary team based in Switzerland. You’ll be working side-by-side with Product Owner and Engineers as well as other UX Designers. You’ll tackle the problem of transforming 2D images into measurable 3D outputs.
We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about designing experiences that solve real people problems.
- Participating in the early stages of the design process, such as discovery and research;
- Creating holistic user experiences that are aligned with users, business, and technical needs;
- Creating prototypes for testing and stakeholder reviews;
- Delivering project specifications and supporting the implementation;
- Contributing to our Design System.
- 1+ years of experience in designing digital products;
- A portfolio that demonstrates your experience;
- Strong UX focus and understanding of human behavior;
- Strong focus and passion for the early stages of the design process, such as discovery and research;
- Ability to iterate quickly, create low and high-fidelity prototypes. (We´re working with Figma!);
- Value simplicity and understand the cost of development;
- Passion for usability and visual consistency;
- Striving to learn and improve your skills;
- Great communication skills in English (it’s our language);
- Experience with 3D or engineering software is a plus (Autodesk, Blender, Rhinoceros, SolidWorks, SketchUp...).
Some points listed below involving interactions with others are temporarily suspended due to the covid situation.
- Permanent contract in a growing international company
- Well-located office close to Nuevos Ministerios to enjoy Madrid!
- Cool and modern workplace where you can just relax and enjoy!
- Flexible working hours (40h/week) and partial remote work possible
- Development opportunities to boost your career!
- Team-building activities
- Company event once a year in Lausanne (Switzerland) with Pix4Ders from all offices where we share information, play, eat and party together!
- Weekly thematic conferences (business, marketing, technology, environment & sustainability …) to build your network and keep learning
- Free seasonal fresh fruits, infusions, hot drinks and cookies
- Weekly free healthy and gourmand breakfasts
- Happy hours with free drinks, events, board games and other fun activities
- Free yoga classes
- Discounts for physiotherapy & massages, manicure, health & wellness sessions, and other services
- Music band composed of Pix4Ders so we can play rock music together!
Pix4D is a unique, fun, and intellectually stimulating company where you can grow and excel in your field. Our environment is authentic and multicultural, a place where we respect and learn from each other in the pursuit of being the best at what we do. Get more information here.
Pix4D promotes diversity and offers opportunities across all levels and career paths in all of its offices regardless of gender, race, or religion. We use standardized and structured interviews to ensure all candidates are treated equally and avoid any discrimination.
When you work at Pix4D, you empower professionals worldwide to digitize reality through survey-grade georeferenced 2D maps and 3D models. These outputs can be measured, analyzed, and shared, all based on data from images taken by plane, drone, or mobile phone.
We build solutions that take advantage of technology including reality capture, computer vision, digital twins, and machine learning to help solve our customers' most complex challenges.
Founded in 2011, Pix4D has its headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland and commercial and R&D offices in Denver, Berlin, Shanghai, Tokyo and Madrid.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH!